stlbad

Here is the bug if u can see it
Here is the bug if u can see it 2
Here is the bug if u can see it 3

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Again is this thrip week 😢
( Just tried helping with a thrip post )

You can buy predators to take care of thrips.

if your not organic like I am then I have read captain jacks dead bug works well or spinosad

Chem77

Chem77

if your not organic like I am then I have read captain jacks dead bug works well or spinosad
Captain jacks dead bug is spinosad. Thrips are simple to get rid of, by far the easiest pest to exterminate.

Chem77

Chem77

Also captain jacks is organic

IMG 0801
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
They been claiming organic for 20 years that I been using it. I was just pointing it out.
Oh yeah I get that
I hope I didn’t come across curt as far as I could figure You was being helpful nothing else 😋👍
Tbh I was finding it educational

Chem77

Chem77

Oh yeah I get that
I hope I didn’t come across curt as far as I could figure You was being helpful nothing else 😋👍
I would never spray buds with anything, but young clones to exterminate a pest. Have a great day Gmix.👍

Z

Zill

Gmix,

I hate that word “organic”. To me it means the price of anything labeled with that word is anywhere between 30-60% more expensive. Our US FDA has not issued one guideline on what organic means, how it needs to be grown, segregation, what specifically can be applied. It’s all up the commercial dickheads to convince you that you need to buy a product that is no different from the other bag not labeled organic. I can buy organic TP.

The concept is great. Don’t misread me. But for now it’s just such BS.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
@Zill I get what your saying.

Some would even say I’m not organic as I buy soil and don’t make it myself the word organic isn’t the greatest term.

Z

Zill

Not until we get guidelines to operate under. I hate it because it preys of people looking for something better. We all know about the horrid things prepared food contains. Tell me this, how is it possible I can buy a perfect, unblemished peach labeled organic. I’ll bet you a six pack I could find fungicide residue is that peach tissue. If there was a fruit stand and a guy looking grubby with zits was selling a bruised eggplant and it said organic I would believe that.

Top Bottom