Here my update first timer

• Thread starter Cardiganblow6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cardiganblow6

Cardiganblow6

I didn't do anything other than water,compost tea some fertilizer and alot of learning lightning situation is all over the place and it's a double rez setup I frankstein the hell out of the closet and I can't wait to make a second attempt on a more planned grow . I wonder if this one will produce any buds of quality plus I've shocked one plant moving it my roots systems are massive.

Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
Some people show very good thing about what's come out of a closet :D ! When did you flip? Do you have ppm and ph meter for yours rez? Im asking cause you said quality bud, and when quality is expected you must make sure she get fed for these num num big bud. Its easy to grow, but it take litte more care into consideration of quality! Ive looked at some of your picture and video you shared, seem like a hydroponic tower ? That seem a cool project but not the less difficult as a first grow...but what's your overall lighting input ? Can you list them, im not sure i totally saw what you use but their real output surely is different ! Im not very far in my grows and much more people here have plenty more, just trying to get some more and figure if can share knowledge :D If your telling me its at week 5-6 in flowering..there is some issue :P Worse, you can alway makes some edibles and enjoy it but Live and learn ! Happy first grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom