Here to learn new things and to share what i know

• Thread starter OdlaFett
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Hey guys, thought maybe i should introduce myself. I started growing as soon as i was 18 and moved out. Been 13 years now and I can confess I have made all the mistakes a grower can make. Too much nutes was my personal favorite in the begining xd Thought it was wise to follow the instruction on the bottle, turns out its the best way to kill a plant, who would have knew :/ Im here to learn new things from all you talented growers and also to share what I know and have learned. I lack knowledge in LED lights, would like to learn more and maybe switch out one of my HPS for LED and get that full spectrum benefits. Thinking maybe testing UVB lights aswell.

I also started my first grow journal ever, come check it out and say hi or if you spot something I can improve etc: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/cheese-grow-dwc-scrog-and-defoliation-techniques.107927/

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you brother! I see you dropping alot of knowledge in this forum, keep it up :)
Knowledge, bullshit it's all kinda the same lol. I make my share of mistakes but there are a lot of very talented growers here that help fix that.
This community is awesome just try to help out like minded fellow growers. That and my wife is sick of listening to me haha.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Knowledge, bullshit it's all kinda the same lol. I make my share of mistakes but there are a lot of very talented growers here that help fix that.
This community is awesome just try to help out like minded fellow growers. That and my wife is sick of listening to me haha.
Hahaha, we will gladly listen! Your just humble buddy, i learned new stuff reading your post about light and co2, you know more than you think :)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

welcome aboard friend,be glad to see some of your thecnic and such,lot of sharing here friend,no real master of all just stoners passing thoughts,dont be fooled by aqua man either ,NINJA hhahaahh
any way throw some good or bad up makes all of ideas come together more then you think,welcome

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

welcome aboard friend,be glad to see some of your thecnic and such,lot of sharing here friend,no real master of all just stoners passing thoughts,dont be fooled by aqua man either ,NINJA hhahaahh
any way throw some good or bad up makes all of ideas come together more then you think,welcome
Thanx buddy!! my thinking is that we could all be masters of growing if we had enough cash, what makes us great is we get that super dank with limited resources.

Top Bottom