Here to learn

• Thread starter VitaMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

VitaMan

Hi all

Old hippy. Medical user. Been growing in soil indoors for around 8 years. Clones, fem seeds, and autos. I am a bit of an herbal alchemist, like to make balms tinctures and edibles.

I just completed my first hydroponic grow (DWC), lost one of two plants to root rot and kept the other one barely alive through a 5 week veg and 10 week bloom and surprised myself with a 46 gram harvest of decent weed despite the sickness. Learned a lot.

Hot nutes was the problem with DWC, so this time around I built a recirculating drip system for 3 clones in a 3x3 tent with the reservoir outside of the tent. Had a short battle with agressive algae.

At this moment I am almost 2 weeks in and supercropped the main stems yesterday. They took it well and are growing vigorously. Will top when they have recovered and filled the net a bit more.

Plan is to Veg 5 weeks, and the clone guy said to complete s full 10 week bloom. I like a late harvest, so maybe 11 weeks? The girls will tell me.

Just passed the 3 week cure mark and had the first taste of the dwc pot. Happy with the results. Gotta say I am in love with Grove Bags! They have a permanent customer.

V

VitaMan

Hi all

Old hippy. Medical user. Been growing in soil indoors for around 8 years. Clones, fem seeds, and autos. I am a bit of an herbal alchemist, like to make balms tinctures and edibles.

I just completed my first hydroponic grow (DWC), lost one of two plants to root rot and kept the other one barely alive through a 5 week veg and 10 week bloom and surprised myself with a 46 gram harvest of decent weed despite the sickness. Learned a lot.

Hot nutes was the problem with DWC, so this time around I built a recirculating drip system for 3 clones in a 3x3 tent with the reservoir outside of the tent. Had a short battle with agressive algae.

At this moment I am almost 2 weeks in and supercropped the main stems yesterday. They took it well and are growing vigorously. Will top when they have recovered and filled the net a bit more.

Plan is to Veg 5 weeks, and the clone guy said to complete s full 10 week bloom. I like a late harvest, so maybe 11 weeks? The girls will tell me.

Just passed the 3 week cure mark and had the first taste of the dwc pot. Happy with the results. Gotta say I am in love with Grove Bags! They have a permanent customer.

Learned alot. This is a much better system for me than dwc. Made continual improvements to the system and environment.

Final weight for the Death Bubbas 198 grams. They stretched way more than expected so they got too much light and heat was a battle. No bleaching but a bit loose and foxtails.

Sampled bud from the mids, the best buds get a better cure.
4 weeks cure, Sweet floral dank earth. It needs a week or two longer.

The high hits hard with a numbing dizzying narcotic effect lasting almost 3 hours. Top up doses take me higher than the first.

Up now, 3× strawberry nuggets.

Top Bottom