Here to Steal all You Got...and Share Some Too

• Thread starter Organijuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organijuana

Good evening everyone.

New to the Farm, so I thought I'd do the proper thing and say a big "Howdy y'all!" I've been growing for a few years and learned much through the school of hard knocks and what limited print material I could get my hands on. Not new to the internet, but could never understand or really grasp the whole board thing until just this year...now I'm kicking myself for not figuring it out sooner. Joined another board in January and just came across THC Farmer; I decided to join here as well because I have always believed that the more folks you're sharing with, the better the knowledge you gain.

Since I believe in complete honesty, I'll tell you I'm here to get my eyes on every piece of knowledge I can...I'm very greedy that way...about all aspects of the cannabis plant, with my particular interests leaning towards breeding these days. I'm not one of those who just takes though...I'm more than happy to contribute what I can to help the next person coming along, and possibly a few of you, learn more about our common passion.

"You can't hold a lantern to light the path for another without first illuminating your own."
ANON​

...and if you're a fellow hoser...Take Off, eh!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: welcome to the site. Lots of good stuff here man :harvest:

GTD

F

Fear

:banana1sv6: Hola mi compadre. Saying what up dude! From You know were, Cali WOOHOO~

H

HeadCase

What up Organijuana...? Welcome to the Farm....!

I'm not crazy......HeadCase

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm broham. And if breeding and seeking knowledge is your thing, you're definitely in the right place.

M

Midori

welcome to the farm bro!! just go surf the forum, theres a lot of old school and new school techniques to learn :afroweed:

hubcap

hubcap

welcome to the farm bruddah....

just dont steal all the T.P.

-famer hub

G

guerilla family

Welcome To The Farm

Good evening everyone.

New to the Farm, so I thought I'd do the proper thing and say a big "Howdy y'all!" I've been growing for a few years and learned much through the school of hard knocks and what limited print material I could get my hands on. Not new to the internet, but could never understand or really grasp the whole board thing until just this year...now I'm kicking myself for not figuring it out sooner. Joined another board in January and just came across THC Farmer; I decided to join here as well because I have always believed that the more folks you're sharing with, the better the knowledge you gain.

Since I believe in complete honesty, I'll tell you I'm here to get my eyes on every piece of knowledge I can...I'm very greedy that way...about all aspects of the cannabis plant, with my particular interests leaning towards breeding these days. I'm not one of those who just takes though...I'm more than happy to contribute what I can to help the next person coming along, and possibly a few of you, learn more about our common passion.

"You can't hold a lantern to light the path for another without first illuminating your own."
ANON​

...and if you're a fellow hoser...Take Off, eh!

Welcome to the Farm, Organi. There is a wealth of imformation to find here, and I look forward to seeing what you can do..

GFam

Top Bottom