Here we go again! Multi strain wharehouse

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

This is a great time and place to be cracking another big one. This particular one is 10-1000's and 2-1500 MasterBlasters. I went on vacation this summer and returned to no veg, hence the size differences in my plants, I put what I could in when I could. This crop is getting fed the botanicare line with cns17, liquid karma, and mother earth bloom from advanced. The strains are Purple trinity, medicine man, bubblegum, trainwreck, bozeman kush, grapefruit, blueberry, blue cheese, moby dick, aota, tahoe og, so cal master, nycd, skunkberry, jack herrer, jack the ripper, durban, g-13, bruce banner #3 and lavender. I just flipped but this photo is from last week before the flip. I will try to keep everyone updated as things change

Med spot
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice!
lots of good flavors in there, I always perk right up when somebody says durban

whats your dirt mix?

G

ganjherbsmoke

those middle beds esp the on the right look like there gonna be ragin!

pullin one up for this one

whats up with those massive beds in the back gonna grow some trees??

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

loooks dope im down to see how these ladies turn out for you gooood luck mang and let the :party0023: start

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Thanks boys I really appreciate all the complements especially from the pros! Right now I am using some botanicare coco grow mixed with perlite. On the smart pots, which I will post photos of later today I am using a mix of light warrior, ocean forest, and sunshine #4. The Durban is the Colorado cut that frequents the dispensaries, I have not had the chance to smoke it yet, but she is growing like crazy, clones of her root faster than anything else in the stable too!
The box in the middle on the far right is my own strain. It is a mix of Lemon and something else, tastes like grapefruit with a hint of cherry candy.....a real treat and this is the first time she has grown so well for me, it is the most difficult plant that I have ever grown, until now of course!

Dorje

Dorje

Looks good!

Watch out for that JTR, it might throw nanners... good potency tho.

FLB

FLB

Nice clean setup. I just love that name Bozeman kush. Haha, unless it's the GG that was around for years it's just another renamed hybrid. That GG was some of the best smoke I have ever run across. It had afgani heritage.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

welcome back! Looking forward to watching this progress.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Nice clean setup. I just love that name Bozeman kush. Haha, unless it's the GG that was around for years it's just another renamed hybrid. That GG was some of the best smoke I have ever run across. It had afgani heritage.
That GG was amazing, definitely not the Bozeman kush though, that was an accidental cross of silver kush and grandaddy purple. Man what I wouldn't do to get some GG, loved it when I was younger and haven't seen it for years, although some friends are claiming they have it.

Well here are some photos shot yesterday morning, I am so impressed with the rapid growth so far, I spend about two hours or so trimming the bottoms every other day.

FLB

FLB

^^I have heard of these same rumors that it is still around although not sure if I believe it or not. Some of the last stuff I seen was pathetic. Very larfy and not much for trichs. That was ten years ago. Wasn't sure if it was shitty growers or had just played its course. I heard the latter, it had been around since the 80's. I know the gent who brought it over from washington. He's in his sixties now. I have seen people trying to claim the chemo as it. It's similar but not the same.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Really you know the man behind the infamous GG! That is unreal! I only got to smoke it on a couple of occasions, it was very tasty but I was so young. It would be awesome to see it, I take it that the guy who brought it over no longer has it? That is horrible if it truly is lost!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

here a couple of shots from the same location as last week when I started the log, I am super hyped on the growth.

Garden 2
Garden of dreams
B

Buddy Flowers

"Man what I wouldn't do to get some GG, loved it when I was younger and haven't seen it for years, although some friends are claiming they have it. "

Where are you located?

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

looking good they look like they strecthed man and take it easy on the triming mang 2 hours is as long as a movie lol but thats what it takes its gots to be done i spend 4 hours watering the other night now that felt like 4ever :cool0019:

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

looking good they look like they strecthed man and take it easy on the triming mang 2 hours is as long as a movie lol but thats what it takes its gots to be done i spend 4 hours watering the other night now that felt like 4ever :cool0019:

Yeah lots of stretch, but the nodes are close, if I had a better camera you would see. Thanks for the compliment, I will make sure to get some more pics up next week as more things start happening!

FLB

FLB

Really you know the man behind the infamous GG! That is unreal! I only got to smoke it on a couple of occasions, it was very tasty but I was so young. It would be awesome to see it, I take it that the guy who brought it over no longer has it? That is horrible if it truly is lost!

I only caught the tail end of it solid for good 3-4 years tho. Ya, he has been out of the game for a long time. Supposedly this came from the same fellow that introduced the Northern Lights who is some kind of botanist professor. Supposedly. Straight up earth tastin that was. It's gone bro, that is a hard one to take. It's funny how everybody around these parts still remember the GG. One of those you will never forget.

F

FairyDust

The strains are Purple trinity, medicine man, bubblegum, trainwreck, bozeman kush, grapefruit, blueberry, blue cheese, moby dick, aota, tahoe og, so cal master, nycd, skunkberry, jack herrer, jack the ripper, durban, g-13, bruce banner #3 and lavender. I just flipped but this photo is from last week before the flip. I will try to keep everyone updated as things change

I don't think you have a wide enough selection :P

Aligee

Aligee

Wow nice room those pots are huge i see big colas comng out that room!!!

Top Bottom