Here we go again.

• Thread starter MarkAlan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

There you go again with those great pics. How do you light them?

Nobody116

Nobody116

How do you like the Tropicana Cookies? I was gifted some of those beans but not had a chance to pop any yet. Any info about it would be appreciated.

Im probably not going to run them for a while. I got some Yeti OG x Tropicana Cookies I’m hoping to get started around the end of the month.

I’ll be starting a separate thread for those as my thread title and reality are barely one and the same at this point.

Im busy pushing through a few one off strains that I started to make room in the veg area atm 🙄

Is it just me? Or did this year only last about 3 months? It’s like a blur 💨

MarkAlan420

MarkAlan420

They naturally pu
How do you like the Tropicana Cookies? I was gifted some of those beans but not had a chance to pop any yet. Any info about it would be appreciated.

Im probably not going to run them for a while. I got some Yeti OG x Tropicana Cookies I’m hoping to get started around the end of the month.

I’ll be starting a separate thread for those as my thread title and reality are barely one and the same at this point.

Im busy pushing through a few one off strains that I started to make room in the veg area atm 🙄

purp with my pheno. Heyre not done cutting yet. Haven't smoked yet. Still toninleplrpur

They're still in the cure. Haven't smoked yet. They naturally purple with my phenotype. They do smell really good though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom