Here we go!

• Thread starter Rubijon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DixinCider

wow, im impressed.
almost 2 per light, no c02, and it was you're first time.
very nice man. even some experienced growers can't hit numbers like that.
gj keep it up!

R

Rubijon

wow, im impressed.
almost 2 per light, no c02, and it was you're first time.
very nice man. even some experienced growers can't hit numbers like that.
gj keep it up!

I ran Co2 at different levels throughout the grow. I had the PPM at 1500 for about 4 weeks during the flowering. I did have it the entire run.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

one of the best first time grows, and harvests i have ever seen... you better stay in the game...

BTW how did you know to raise the buckets on the 2X4's if you never ran them before? Lotta growers dont figure that out for a whiillle....

C

captaincaveman

lookn good, if you can get ah closer up pic i could tell better, but from what i can see it looks like my skywalker og.
Start flush with around 10 to 14 days before its finished. (which will probably be about 75 days for skywalker)

my skywalker og only has 3 leafs from veg ta flower and is done around 65 days i dont think thats real skywalker og my dude

R

Rubijon

one of the best first time grows, and harvests i have ever seen... you better stay in the game...

BTW how did you know to raise the buckets on the 2X4's if you never ran them before? Lotta growers dont figure that out for a whiillle....

I read on how the buckets hold water so I put them on 2x4's and it worked out perfect. I read a ton and to be honest I owe a lot of it to this site for great info. I did not go cheap with my nutes and I am not changing a thing for thi net one.

Ole Scratch

Ole Scratch

really good lookin plants. thanks for sharing. gives me hope, as I'm currently underway with my first grow....skywalker og's as well.

Top Bottom