Here's my first little harvest

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Well the culmination of determination, questions in here and blind luck Iol plus 4 other varyingly successful small grows has finally bared fruit!!!

She is very wet, so heavy, wished they kept the weight but who hasn't said that !!,

After giving her a trim, wet weight is 475g, so 17oz's, so probably an eighth by the time I've dried her lol,

Just got her in my wedryer as we speak, not happy with the weather, lovely outside but so humid indoors, hopefully the wedryers filter can move enough air through the buds,

So, is that a good weight, I know it's wet but how about your experience?

(That's a new potato if anyone was wondering)

Heres my first little harvest
Heres my first little harvest 2
Heres my first little harvest 3
sambapati

sambapati

Well the culmination of determination, questions in here and blind luck Iol plus 4 other varyingly successful small grows has finally bared fruit!!!

She is very wet, so heavy, wished they kept the weight but who hasn't said that !!,

After giving her a trim, wet weight is 475g, so 17oz's, so probably an eighth by the time I've dried her lol,

Just got her in my wedryer as we speak, not happy with the weather, lovely outside but so humid indoors, hopefully the wedryers filter can move enough air through the buds,

So, is that a good weight, I know it's wet but how about your experience?

(That's a new potato if anyone was wondering)
Well done...

Madbud

Madbud

I’d scope those grey areas closely for cottonball mold, just sayin’
E7F7106F 5074 4E87 B3D1 813F18BAF492

Top Bottom