heres my oil making process.. so far..

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

heres what ive done so far.. using regular weed for this to see how it works. i used a tea-bag for the filter,, seems to work out pretty good.. i also heated the plate i was working with to speed up the process. any input would be nice.. i also torched the bubbles with a small torch lighter i had.. not sure what to do next,, any help would be appreciated. should i leave this out for a while to evap more butane? should i collect it all in a bunch? mom is home so i cant give it a water bath...

Heres my oil making process so far
Photo9
Photo8
Photo7
Photo6
Photo5
Photo3
Photo2
Heres my oil making process so far 9
Picture 75
S

snapabowl421

did you do the pull in your house?? wow your a smart one...

R

redhotTI

lol, and did you just place those massive nugs in there like that

R

Rolln J

I have never made oil but ummm - Im pretty sure you dont want to point a lighter at your big puddle of butane - seems like if you want to heat that up it would be safer to put the dish inside another bigger dish with some boiling water in it...

mikeb437

mikeb437

lol ok guys,, i did break up the buds a little bit.. was told not to crush them up because of the chloraphyl taste. and i did the pull outside and brought it in after all the butane was evaporated. got that snapabowel?? im smarter than you think... and there was no puddles left in the dish,, just a cold spot in the glass from the butane extraction.. now what?

W

waverunner_21

dude, please tell me you didnt pull that shit inside,

that will only lead to :mad0233: its happened before, and it will happen again im sure, but be smart, just do it outside.you dont want to walk around with no hair and burns for six months.

mikeb437

mikeb437

i didnt,, and i wore safety glasses when i did the pull.. ive made oil a few times but i always used stems and throw away shit.. i never made it with anything good.. and its never tasted good because of that. i just need tips on what to do after i pull it.. i usually just collected it right away and put it in a glass vile.. but from what ive been seeing on this site,, you can make earwax out of it,, cheese,, etc. so i want to experiment with some decent herb before i use the REALLY good stuff. im using decent weed,, the best butane.. now i want to know what to do after i pull it so i can make it as good as possible. i cant do a water bath cause my mom is staying with me over the holidays and i want to show some respect and not be doing this in front of her,, lol

D

DoobieMonster

My fault different thread but it is by hashmastakut look for it in the hash processing link on main page

mikeb437

mikeb437

i got all that,, but now,, how do you make earwax out of this? im pretty sure i purged all the butane out of this..

mikeb437

mikeb437

oki,, looks pretty good,, covered the plate with plactic and stuck on a heat register in my room..looks alot better than the last shit i did using the stems and crap.. im quite optomistic! has a nice golden color and very tacky!! enclosed a couple more pics of collecting it.. i heated the blade to make the oil ooze off it into the vile.. just smoked what was left on the blade and it tastes great! THANKS TO HASHMASTER KUSH FOR THE POST ON HOW TO MAKE!!! WAS HELPFULL!!

Blade
Photo99
R

redhotTI

stuff that shit in there tight.. i jam my nugs in with a drumstick as hard as i can

mikeb437

mikeb437

you jam it in the tube before extraction? why is that? what does that do?

R

Rolln J

makes the butane take longer to seep through picking up more thc

Y

YoungDizZle

okay check it out if you are outside doing this (dont ever do inside.! my friend lit me on fire outside (dumbshit) it is dangerous, be safe outside in open air) sounds good so far the earwax you want is one more step.

read my PM. and before final scrape when you are warming stir it up vigerously with stirring device you will see that by wipping it, it is turning to ear wax or whatever.

But it is better imo not to wip it cuz retaines flavor longer and works better in hard candy like state.

and if in a rush for some fucking reason purge on stove for a long time and stir during purge you will be done in like an hour or so. i like the 48hr prosses the best, my opinion.

they are correct pack the tube as hard as you can especilly if using mersh reggie or stems pack hard play safe and smoke up.

i would ditch that thing you bought and go to hardware store by a one inch by how ever long you want stainless steel threaded pipe and cap drill hole in cap and use coffee filter on other end then wrap with hand cloth cuz it get cold, i have also contrapted a device to hold this unit so i just press down on can and walllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa oil.

mikeb437

mikeb437

1 more question guys,, do i use different plates to do my pulls? or do i just use the same plate for all my pulls and not worry about less quality in the second and third pulls mixing with the first..? whats the concensus on that?

S

snapabowl421

well first i dont think its going to wax up... you need frosty nugs or trim to get wax.. not tire weed....lmfao

if you use crap, your only going to get crap......

and another thing do not use a coffee filter, use at least a 120mc silk screen... i make budder with crappy trim.....

i think the coffee filter is to fine....

Top Bottom