here's my setup 3- rooms...many strains

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

here's some pics of my setup...been doing a lot of work..
got 3 diff rooms to try and keep it poppin any questions/comments are welcome!

Flower room- vertical 1000w hps eye / 2- 50 w vertical hps and some 4 foot floro's 6500k/5000k

purple kush, thin leaf cheese, sour d, grape ape, blueberry trainwreck

medium veg- 2- 50 watt vertical hps some 4 foot floro's 6500k / 5000k

Casey jones, diablo kush, daywrecker, blue dream, angel tear kush, julius ceaser, gods gift, ken's gdp, purple urkle, stardog, banana kush

small veg- 3- 6500k compact floro's ge bulbs

alot of diff strains ...some clone's a lot of personal crosses and some gifted seeds...and for keeping others around..
:character0110:

Heres my setup 3  roomsmany strains
Heres my setup 3  roomsmany strains 2
Heres my setup 3  roomsmany strains 3
Heres my setup 3  roomsmany strains 4
Heres my setup 3  roomsmany strains 5
Heres my setup 3  roomsmany strains 6
Heres my setup 3  roomsmany strains 7
Heres my setup 3  roomsmany strains 8
S

Sunshinegrower

You should be using MH lights for you veg because they help promote more node sites then HPS, I think but not 100% + on that one. I don't know about using a 50W hps, but I think it would be kinda a waste of power vs light. You probably got those off a jobsite or for free so why not use them until you can get some nice MH for you veg. That's just my 2 cents, but keep on trucking. It looks good.

M

mtnlyin

Some nice strains you have there, hope it all goes well and the little ladies all produce wonderfully for you. Love the "family" pics you have on the wall for the ladies in the flower room, it should provide some added motivation.

JAWS

JAWS

hey wonder:free-character-smil
how your blueberry trainwreck doing, i got some of those in-house aswell.....also whats up with that BANANA KUSH..
peace bro:tmi

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

how your blueberry trainwreck doing, i got some of those in-house aswell.....also whats up with that BANANA KUSH..
peace bro:tmi

not impressed!!!!!!! It's hanging up now....Smells like a pine tree.....I scrapped it! !Banana kush is still around I got a banana og now too..

B

bluetooth

not impressed!!!!!!! It's hanging up now....Smells like a pine tree.....I scrapped it! !Banana kush is still around I got a banana og now too..
you will be happy with the banana og does not yeild very well but some nice dank

JAWS

JAWS

HAHA see there cross the BANANA OG to your SCBB yummy..

ahh to bad about the BB*TW which phenom did you get, cant see a down side to that cross unless the BB was a true BB.....

whats the diference between the BANANA KUSH and BANANA OG??.....

you got the real DAYWRECKER ASWELL?
sweet:tongueout

Top Bottom