Here's my Split cola plant with 27 main Cola branches... she had a total of 257 branches loaded with purple buds

• Thread starter Miraclegrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miraclegrower

Miraclegrower

Heres my split cola plant with 27 main cola branches she had a total  of 257 branches loaded w
Heres my split cola plant with 27 main cola branches she had a total  of 257 branches loaded w 2

Heres my split cola plant with 27 main cola branches she had a total  of 257 branches loaded w 3
Miraclegrower

Miraclegrower

20210814 232840

I don't want to get over-technical here, but I believe those are called branches.😉
Being a dumbass doesn't help anybody. I Im sorry I have any pictures from when she was budded out... Like I said there were 257 purple buds and they were loaded with crystals sorry I don't have a picture. The point is that she had 27 cola I'm sure you've never grown a plant this awesome...Go be a dumbass to somebody else stay away from me...

Miraclegrower

Miraclegrower

View attachment 1177152

Being a dumbass doesn't help anybody. I Im sorry I have any pictures from when she was budded out... Like I said there were 257 purple buds and they were loaded with crystals sorry I don't have a picture. The point is that she had 27 cola I'm sure you've never grown a plant this awesome...Go be a dumbass to somebody else stay away from me...

widwestgreenscapes

widwestgreenscapes

View attachment 1177152

Damn dude I think he was just joking around, you don’t gotta get so worked up.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Mysti
View attachment 1177152

Mistic been around a minute think u should ck his garden before comment on skills

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

View attachment 1177152

Your hair has too much lighter fluid.

Oldman13

Oldman13

View attachment 1177152

Aw dude come on man seriously! Can't you tell he was just playing around with you! You know yanking your branch... Branches branches,! Branches branches , who got the branches now. Up on Pickney Pointe Doodly Doo, du du du du Doodly Doo branches branches who got the branches now... don't Tell Mama about the G man... now seriously dude in that last picture that long-legged woman looks like she's 7 ft tall just a tad taller than Ginger!. As she reaches upward to the sky with all two hundred and fifty Seven branches and not a bosom insight. I need to be hugged by a woman that has 257 branches I hope she don't mind if I nibble on one of her purple buds though?! I mean is there just so oh, I mean so so,. M m m m m Ding Dang delicious I'm telling you Octopussy woman with all dim 257 tentacles hug me so tight and I'm going to squeeze your purple buds until they pop! Well Dean Dane hell I didn't know I was so far behind I'm at the end of the line I didn't realize so many people already commented here ! Like wow I noticed it when I went back up to count them damn branches on that evil city woman! Oh my God no! Is is that is that what I think it is ? No no no please don't tell me a twisties coming oh, oh, oh Lordy B! I know damn well that's coming for m e e e, where am I going to wind up this time ! Damn thing sounds like a freight train coming... Somebody please grab me don't let it take me! Please don't let it take me!......

Oldman13

Oldman13

Sel7kk screenshot217652
- - - - - damn that Charlie Brown and his flying Pumpkinhead!... Hey you look Lucy hey look Linus check it out pig pen, it's the Great Pumpkin –? how did magical Great Pumpkin get stuck on that old men's shoulders though? Great Pumpkin is supposed to be flying around????

Oldman13

Oldman13

In reality you know I always past up the purple buds, they were pretty and all that but maybe people I got mine from didn't know anything about cultivating purple bud! Or maybe there's a were purple because the temperatures dropped below 50 degrees or something like that I'm not sure exactly why there's or purple didn't get me a good buzz but it did piss me off a lot! So after my 13th journey to anger management! I decided, – – – no no don't you smoke that purple bud, I said no no don't you smoke that purple bud! So I rented it for the same category as yellow snow... and dog turd snow cones period. Every time I get a look at a purple bud I want to smoke it? I think it's because it's just so damned awesome looking – – I can remember all those A,M. classes the chanting starts in the back of my head oh, no no don't you smoke that purple bud ... Then I took a dog turd snow cone – and I stuffed it in his right eye no no I don't you eat that yellow snow! I took a dog turd snow cone I stuffed it in his left eye! No no don't you smoke that purple bag

Oldman13

Oldman13

Anyway dude it's all in fun! :-) I mean you can't have fun what can you have? I really really seriously hope you enjoyed your purple lady I'm sure she is quite delicious God I hope you took a clone please tell me you took a bunch of clones! I mean at least – – no I won't say it LOL... Seriously man life brings you so many drags and disasters and humdrum kind of days to kind of make you want to go Blazin on a sunny afternoon! Anyway starting to get sort of late I'm going to go ahead and put Miss Diablo 2 bed for the rest of the night ! and please enjoy what you can oh, and forget about the rest I can guarantee or at least almost guarantee it won't last long very very very cowabunga and goodnight to you and to all a good-night!.. :-) :-) :-) I didn't know Miss howling
Diablo was going to grow her very own Pitchfork though- - - -

Oldman13

Oldman13

Okie dokie the old gal is sleeping contently now I'm going to go play me some Fallout 4 on Xbox One ! When I finally in my old age realized that mods are not only some type of cheating tool! The mods in Fallout 4 have added tons of life to the game given you a reason to continue wondering wondering being a Wandering fool across the Wasteland and also giving you a reason to rebuild it... And I'm so glad they allowed me you keep dog meat with me even though I have another companion:-) that poor dog sad over there and his dog house for literally an entire year waiting for me to come back and pick him up it was so sad seeing Dogmeat laying next to his broken down and dog house... It actually brought a tear to my eye I realize he just been laying there doing nothing and waiting and waiting for me not eating not drinking I don't know how the damn thing stayed alive ? But he was so happy to see me return to get him even though cait was with me yeah, constantly telling me we did move a lot faster if I get my eyes on the road and off of her arse! Hell she thought she had a problem with me should have seen the look on her face when dog meat ran over stuck his nose up her butt! Haha hehe Ho-Ho LOL laughing my ass off ! Do it again dog meat do it again LOL I told her if she would put some damn clothes on quit running around in a seashell bikini I would keep my eyes on the road – – not! LOL

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Dude - you bring your ratty-ass plant in here bragging and then talk shit…..

Every single person on this forum has grown a bigger, better, more well cared for plant than that thing.

All those branches you counted are called “Sucker Branches” for a reason. Enjoy your larf trimming. Don’t worry - 10 yrs ago I grew larf too. Now I grow plants that are actually awesome.

widwestgreenscapes

widwestgreenscapes

Dude - you bring your ratty-ass plant in here bragging and then talk shit…..

Every single person on this forum has grown a bigger, better, more well cared for plant than that thing.

All those branches you counted are called “Sucker Branches” for a reason. Enjoy your larf trimming. Don’t worry - 10 yrs ago I grew larf too. Now I grow plants that are actually awesome.
😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom