heres my WHITEFIRE

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Hope they were dank. my pheno is light lemon- pure relaxation. Not mind-boggling, but my favorite night-time smoke for sure.

shes super dank kinda skunky/fuel smell and taste

Damn Venom I knew u was a great grower, but that dank here is extra to me! Seems rock hard solid and so full of trich! I didt read the all thread, did u pop a seed? or is that a cut?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Venom818 again

shes super dense bro this cut was gifted to me by my boy bro

Sik work Homie!!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Venom818 again.

thnx bro

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice work there.. How long did u take her? She looks bomb I can't wait 2 flower mine..

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock

Killed it bro!! That is the dank.. I was telling OGR yesterday that I want a pack or two of these on the next drop to look thru. Pure flame..

Venom818

Venom818

Nice work there.. How long did u take her? She looks bomb I can't wait 2 flower mine..

thnx bro took her to 67 days

Killed it bro!! That is the dank.. I was telling OGR yesterday that I want a pack or two of these on the next drop to look thru. Pure flame..

its an amazing cross bro u will be pleased bro hope u can grab a pack bro u will do them justice and love the smoke

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
sick venom..that looks killer..i wish i coulda grabbed some of those seeds..but as always they were gone before ya knew it..

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Looks great venom!:)
Raskal definitely hit it out of the park with this one:yes...I've seen one awesome grow after another with this cross.

Yeah Raskal save me some of that wifi too!:character0029: Put mine on layaway, LOL! :big_boss:

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

That shit looks KILLER Venom! I really hope OGR puts more of these beans out. This is one lady I really want to get to know.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yesssssir you got down venom those are some nice flowers fusho!

Venom818

Venom818

sick venom..that looks killer..i wish i coulda grabbed some of those seeds..but as always they were gone before ya knew it..

I feel you bro i never had the chance to grab a pack myself but a good homie of mine hooked me up and im forever greatful to dude

Looks great venom!:)
Raskal definitely hit it out of the park with this one:yes...I've seen one awesome grow after another with this cross.

Yeah Raskal save me some of that wifi too!:character0029: Put mine on layaway, LOL! :big_boss:

yes he did bro,thnx bro means alot coming from you

That shit looks KILLER Venom! I really hope OGR puts more of these beans out. This is one lady I really want to get to know.

thnx bro hopefully he will make enough for everybody

pics look off the hook venom.

thnx bro,hide yo wife hide yo kids they raping everybody out here LMAO

yesssssir you got down venom those are some nice flowers fusho!

thnx yeah this is some dank ass smoke

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Straight Fire Dank!

I guess im lucky i have 2 pac's of these chillin in the vault.

Venom818

Venom818

Straight Fire Dank!

I guess im lucky i have 2 pac's of these chillin in the vault.

dam lucky bro i couldnt even score a pack thank god for the homie

how does it yield? typical?

like papi chingon said bro depends on the pheno this pheno gave me like 65 grams this run but got like 100 grams the run before

it yields pretty well depending upon the pheno

dank simply dank your killing her bro

D

DixinCider

nice bro, she looks like shes coming out nice. is that the white fire #3?

Venom818

Venom818

That looks like it makes some killer hash. Have you tried the bubble from that! Tell rush and rowdy I said what's up ;)

LMAO will do homie glad to see your alive, the hash is killer from this bitch bro

O

OnlyKush

LMAO will do homie glad to see your alive, the hash is killer from this bitch bro

He'll yeah man. I'll hi you up once I have enough posts I guess. I am assuming 50 or 100 posts. What's poppin this weekend.

Venom818

Venom818

He'll yeah man. I'll hi you up once I have enough posts I guess. I am assuming 50 or 100 posts. What's poppin this weekend.

call me bro need to talk to you,or email me and ill give you my # we should have a sesh this week bro i have some stuff i want you to check out

[email protected]

O

OnlyKush

For sho big homie! LOL he'll yeah the old homie venom haha. Flower of medics gear yet or nah. Or shit well just talk this weekend

Top Bottom