heres what chucky is growing

• Thread starter chuckyoufarley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chuckyoufarley

well i really like this place and i mite as well post p what i been messing with, so on with the show 1st up is
THE WHITE
the 5th is ECSD in flower probably 20 days
6th pic is ECSD in veg my mom
7th 8th are BLUE MOONSHINE X TRAINWRECK
last 2 are INCREDIBUBBLE (white widow sharon cutX bubblegum
now we have some BOTTLE ROCKET

The white
Heres what chucky is growing 2
Heres what chucky is growing 3
Heres what chucky is growing 4
Heres what chucky is growing 5
Ecsd vegg
Twreck bms
Tw x bms
Incred
Incredibubb
Bottle rocket
Heres what chucky is growing 12
Heres what chucky is growing 13
S

Stackin Paper

Hey cyf, i remember that film, lol.

Great lookin gal's ya got there btw geezer.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful pics cyf, those are some happy plants. :yes

Billygoat

Billygoat

Kickin butt like always Chucky. Nice to see you over here. So, what do you have planned for spring planting?
Take care,
BG

M

mrdjk5

.. ... .. nice looking grow u got there mate .. ... ..

.....................peace.......................................MRD...........................................

C

chuckyoufarley

Billygoat i dont quite know what im going to grow outdoors this yr i was told i have to keep them under 6' from now on ,no more 10,11,12 footers .i would like to start a BANGKOK BETTY and put her into flower early to keep the strecth down a bit then stick her outside hopefully finish her this yr @ around 5-6 ' .
stakin tanx man ,i get that (i remember that film quite often) lol
hererisssh tanx i wish i could get the heat up a llil they would be mucho happy
mrdjk5 tanx man

these pics will be updated over weekend as they were taken a week or so ago

C

chuckyoufarley

well heres an update the girls are now around 35 days 12/12
THE WHITE
WHITE

WHITE 1

WHITE 2

WHITE 3

THE WHITE

THE WHITE 1

THE WHITE 2

ECSD in veg (mom)
ECSD

ECSD 12/12
ECSD flower

TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE veg
TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE

more to come

C

chuckyoufarley

we have some AK47
AK 47

AK 47 1

AK 47 2

AK 47 3

INCREDIBUBBLE
INCREDIBUBBLE

INCREDIBUBBLE 1

INCREDIBUBBLE 2

LSD
LSD

LSD calyx

LSD calyx 1

some BOTTLE ROCKET
BOTTLE  ROCKET

BOTTLE  ROCKET 1

BOTTLE  ROCKET 2

BOTTLE  ROCKET 3

BOTTLE  ROCKET 4

BOTTLE  ROCKET 5

BOTTLE  ROCKET 6

BOTTLE  ROCKET 7

and a reveg of SUDDENLY SCHROM
SUDDELY SCHROM

:drink:bong-hits:

C

chuckyoufarley

Guano no i have not ,these seed i got in 04-05 and 9/10 over the yrs have germed and every 1 of them has smelled like strawberries when in flower but i mite get a few nanners cuz i eff-ed up the lites when putting heat in the room .i took everything out and when i put it all back together i switched a time and after being in 12/12 for 2 weeks i had 1 lite come on rite as 1 went off so the lights were on 24hrs for 4-5 days before i caught it (i dont get to the grow site but every 3-5 days)so i corrected it and i didnt notice any probs at first but today 2 weeks after EF-up i saw some nanners on my bottle rockets (just a couple i pulled them ) but that will just give me some S1's i think and if thats corret ill have some more lsd beans cuz they were the last i had. i have grown all of BOGS stuff except sweet cindy 99.tanx for peeping my girlies ,they are so loverly i look up their skirts whenever i get the chance and sometimes i like to get the stink finger LMAO

G

Guano

LSD's

Yeah I had to ask about the LSD's cuz I bought'm when they first came out too.We had chatted about'm a bit way back then.I used to be ---------- at OverGrow & IC many years ago.I ran them 2-3 runs & then I had nanner city & it seeded the whole room on me.I never grew them again but I have plenty of S1's

Take care

C

chuckyoufarley

hey hey .im gonna try to give some updated pics this evening if i can borrow my friends ride to get to my grow show (my ride is on its way out me thinks)

C

chuckyoufarley

here we are a week later and up 1st is
THE WHITE
WHITE 11

WHITE 10

WHITE 9

WHITE 8

WHITE 7

WHITE 6

WHITE

INCREDIBUBBLE
I BUB

I BUB 1

I BUB 2

ECSD in veg

ECSD veg

ECSD 12/12

ECSD

TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE 12/12 5day
TW X BMS 1

TW X BMS

BOTTLE ROCKET

B ROCKETS 7

B ROCKETS 6

B ROCKETS 3

B ROCKETS 2

B ROCKETS 1

B ROCKETS

:rock:bong-hits:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I was just gonna throw out my White cut but after seein your awesome job I'm gonna have to try to flower some out . Great job Chuck:clapping

C

chuckyoufarley

hey ZOO great to have ya stop in to peep the girls .THE WHITE is by far the most resinous plant ive ever grown so far even at this early stage in flower .not counting 1st 2weeks 12/12 she's about 30 -35 days i think

C

chuckyoufarley

well heres some of my girls vegging (they need to be transplanted badly waiting on a bale of promix then they will be put into 5 gal buckest for a few more weeks till i get room to flower them and now just some sticky shots

1st is vegging girls

FULL VEG

BUDS 15

BUDS 14

BUDS 13

BUDS 12

BUDS 11

BUDS 10

BUDS 9

BUDS 8

BUDS 7

BUDS 6

BUDS 5

BUDS 4

BUDS 3

BUDS 2

BUDS

BUBB BX1
BUBBA

Billygoat

Billygoat

Afternoon Chucky,

Man, those girls look awesome. That white strain is just crazy. Never seen that much resin so early on. I've been hearing allot about this strain. Wonder what the back ground is on it. I remember the old white widow in the day. Talk about looking like it was dipped in some sugar.

Keep up the awesome job. Hope all is well.
Take care,
BG

C

chuckyoufarley

BG hey bro tanx for peeping the ladies .i think the WHITE i got might be of some
WHITE WIDOW (ive heard it called the SHARON CUT) but im not sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom