Herijuana 6 weeks in aero

• Thread starter Hlg09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hlg09

Heres my heri girls nearing the finish line. They have been fed an 3 part some cal mag and snow storm fixin to start flushing.:sign0005:
SDC10549.JPG
SDC10545.JPG
SDC10544.JPG
SDC10542.JPG
SDC10540.JPG

J

Jsän

damn she looks frosty!!!

but what is with the 90deg bend in your ducting? have to be losing some cfm's.

she looks marvelous.

M

MMJInsiders

Nice. Your going to love it. Herijuana is a favorite strain of mine. Been on it since Woodhorse back in the day, through MR's work and now with Sannie. Still love it and ALWAYS have a mother around. Props.

D

dagobaker

wow super frosty
i have/had a love hate relationship with aero
great when its cold out.......not so good in the summer

devious d

devious d

a blue hash went hermie and messed my herijuana,it was still frosty with seeds cant wait for my next run with its cuts, seeing yours some even more frosty rock hard nugs peace D.D:evilgrin0040:

H

Hlg09

What up farmers herijuana is lookin to be some frosty dank for sure. Thanks for all the good vibes. I had a top heavy branch break over on me so I went ahead and cut it for some early sample nugs. Kinda reminds of extrema yet not as stankin the extrema I grew last year fuckin reaked so bad you couldnt take it anywhere. Here some wet pics.
SDC10557.JPG
SDC10554.JPG

D

dagobaker

my mask is about 3 weeks away....smaller buds than i hoped for

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Plants

Looks very frosty, how was the smoke? I love my extrema, how does it compare

mal

H

Hlg09

Havent got to smoke any yet waitin a few days for it to dry. The extrema yielded alot better imo had large main cola along with fat side branch buds whereas the heri tends to not have a large main bud.

2DogWalker

Looks super frosty bro,

I have wanted herijuana since I read the first cannabible by Jason King when I was just a boy lol.

Awesome Dude!

2Dog

M

MMJInsiders

Havent got to smoke any yet waitin a few days for it to dry. The extrema yielded alot better imo had large main cola along with fat side branch buds whereas the heri tends to not have a large main bud.

On your next Heri run, top and FIM or SCROG and you can get a respectable harvest out of her. With Heri, the more sites the better. I grow her short and wide. Watch the nutes as the later beans will hermi if stressed.

With Extrema, grow her large and she won't disappoint. Raise the light a bit around 3-5 weeks and she will give a huge main cola.

IMO Between the 2, Heri is a little stronger, Extrema is a little more flavorful.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Lookin good! What kind of smell are those ladies given off??

H

Hlg09

On your next Heri run, top and FIM or SCROG and you can get a respectable harvest out of her. With Heri, the more sites the better. I grow her short and wide. Watch the nutes as the later beans will hermi if stressed.

With Extrema, grow her large and she won't disappoint. Raise the light a bit around 3-5 weeks and she will give a huge main cola.

IMO Between the 2, Heri is a little stronger, Extrema is a little more flavorful.

Yeah I tied them over for the lower bud sites to mature better though I did not fim them. I have heard of people talkin bout hermes in late flower recently with herijuana I didnt push them past 800 ppm. I havent seen any nanners so hopefuly no seeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom