Herijuana and Nebula Under current

• Thread starter mets21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Looks great, is this your first grow with Sannies seeds?

M

mets21

Yea, first time with the UC and Sannie's seeds.

Really considering adding one more light to the UC side..

Big V

Big V

The UC is currently at 440ppm pH 6.0
unfortunately my water is not filtered and at 230ppm (7.5pH) prior to adding nutrients...i should get a filter..

House and Garden Aqua A+B
Drip Clean
Roots Excel

First off nice show mets. beautiful set up and very clean. If you are considering buying an R/O system I just bought this one and am happy with it.

Reef 5st 100GPD Reverse Osmosis

Also I notice you are running the H&G Root Excelerator. I have seen alot of guys using Aquashield along with the RE in the UC systems and was wondering if you had tried it?

I'm gonn slide on in the back row and catch the rest of the show if you don't mind.

M

mets21

I will definately be getting a ro system for the next run... purewaterclub looks good.

I have not been using aqua shield, but I add 50 ml of DM zone each week of flower.

i stopped Roots excel at week 3 flower..

M

m1rage

do the plants in the soil mix get feedings 3x a week or does the soil mix make nutrient feeding different? things look great

M

mets21

I mixed the soil and amendments up one month before I put the plants in it. I let it compost in tupperware bins first. Since then, I have not fed them once. The soil was hot!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Work

Sweet growroom, hope you get some great weed

mal

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I bet those girls are looking sweet right about now... Got any eye candy for us picture whores? :wondering

M

mets21

Im actually a little disappointed in the development of the flowers so far. This is day 41. Nebula goes to 63, and in the UC probably 70-75.

I was really worried last week when I thought they started to reveg...I was noticing some really weird growth. This is my first time in the UC...maybe my nutrient program is out of whack. Im going to learn a lot from this one...

Right now Im at 1560ppm 5.7pH with House and Garden. Added Top Booster earlier this week. I add Zone each week. Im noticing burnt tips on most of the leaves....but I am trying to push them.

Also got some PM this week. I got some safer's fungicide (sulfur) to spray on at lights out tomorrow. I think it will knock it out. we'll see.

IMG 0016
IMG 0018
IMG 0020
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I was a bit worried for my first run as well... It seemed like my girls were about a week behind their normal development, but then they exploded and ended up looking great. Just be patient and keep those girls happy... :cool

St3ve

St3ve

same for me man, seemed slower at first and then just really BAM put on the weight.

They are really crowed to you def need a strong fan blownin that canopy around alot.

M

mets21

I hit them with some sulfur, hopefully it works. If I see any PM again after this week Im going to use greencure (potassium bicarbonate)

Yea, they are crowded, Im going to move away from the scrog next time so I can watch individual plants grow up...I kind of like to see different strain's individual growth pattern. (rather than just a flat canopy with the scrog...)

T

The Pollinator

My nebula doesn't take longer than 48-56 days in my rdwc...If that's not normal then I have 2 strange phenos... The weight should pack on for you...why are your PPMs so high? I haven't even gone over 770 on my RDWC and they are raging....sometimes less is more.

M

mets21

Interesting...my starting water was 220ppm... Maybe im overfeeding them. Paradiseseeds.com recommends 63 days for the Nebula that won 2nd place hydro category..

M

mets21

The flowers are really starting to swell. Im on day ~49.

Unfortunately, when I entered the room this evening I found my light timer failed to turn the lights off this morning. Not sure if there was a power outage or what?! Temps were 79 F, and the lights were on for a straight 18 hours. Im at the end of week 7 (out of 9-10)

Bad luck. I reset the timer, but wow. Anyone have any experience in something like this?

T

The Pollinator

The flowers are really starting to swell. Im on day ~49.

Unfortunately, when I entered the room this evening I found my light timer failed to turn the lights off this morning. Not sure if there was a power outage or what?! Temps were 79 F, and the lights were on for a straight 18 hours. Im at the end of week 7 (out of 9-10)

Bad luck. I reset the timer, but wow. Anyone have any experience in something like this?

You should be fine. If they're super sensivitive then they mgith throw a banana or three. Return to your schedule and keep an eye on them x2.
Interested to see your nebulas.

Top Bottom