Herijuana, Choc Rain, ChemD x BB

• Thread starter 500lbs Guerilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Prompt shipping and well packaged.

10 for 10 germ rate on Herijuana
9 for 10 germ rate on Choc Rain (haven't given up on that last one yet)
5 for 5 on Chemdog D x True BB freebies

Just stuck em in 4" pots today to sprout under the sun. A little late for seeds, but all these are all going outside. Thanks Sannie. Awesome web site.

T

the Rock

good to hear, sannies seeds for me have always had a 90%+ germ ratio. I look forward to popping some more soon

S

sannie

Have fun growing them dude
Share some picture's if you want when you start growing would be great

greetz sannie

K

koolace

Hey

Prompt shipping and well packaged.

10 for 10 germ rate on Herijuana
9 for 10 germ rate on Choc Rain (haven't given up on that last one yet)
5 for 5 on Chemdog D x True BB freebies

Just stuck em in 4" pots today to sprout under the sun. A little late for seeds, but all these are all going outside. Thanks Sannie. Awesome web site.

Hows it going, i ordered from here also! Im still trying to make it down to santa cruz. Talk to you soon!

rawman

rawman

I have a FROSTY chemdxtbb she's so sick! Blueberry chem smell all the way. Ur in for a treat with them, I've also got 5 choco rains going but it's to early to tell anything.

This is at 3 weeks
picture.php

C

CAPO

That's beautiful right there Raw!!!......big ups...Happy 4th!!!:cool

420king-spaded

that girl is super frosty rawman keep up the good work

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
ima tag this one, i got 6 herijuanas and 4 chocolate rains that are in early veg. them chocolate rains are veggin QUICK. already got 5 leafers while everything else that germed at same time only on second set of single leafers.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Heres a late update. My camera is broken but I took these photos with my phone a couple weeks ago. The Chocolate rains are starting to really chunk out now. All phenotypes were pretty consistent.

Photo7
500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

The Herijuanas finished incredibly early, producing rock hard buds. The plants were very short and very stout.

Photo6
500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Of the 10 Herijuana, exactly half were female. Of those five, one was a weak sprout and never really took off. I used a male to pollinate a few strains.

Of the 9 Chocolate Rains, one was eaten by slugs, and I was left with four healthy females.

Of the 5 ChemxBB, 3 came through as lovely ladies, all of which are growing quite differently.

Top Bottom