Herijuana easily hermi'd?

• Thread starter GET MO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Is it real easy for herijuana to throw nanners? Man out of the four females i got in the pack two of them just hermid on me.. The two crystallyist ones! One had about 2 on every branch and the other one just started goin all out, with green bannanas n balls poppin out everywhere. Id think the chocolate rains right next to it would be more prone with the thai genetics and all, or the mystery seed that came from a hermi, but they all look good... Just hope they didnt get too pollenated. Is this something thats at all common with herijuana or just a rare freak occurence? I hope its not a common thing as i bought a couple heri crosses as well as some other sannie gear....

rawman

rawman

I can't answer your ? about heri. But I bet u r killing it with them choco rains... Let's see some pics of them bro

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
they only bout 3 weeks in but Ill take some pics real soon, Ill try n get some pics uh the super crystally hermi herijuana too..... Man that shit look dank, if it didnt herm Itd def be keeper by the looks..

S

Steve Z

my heri big white herms if you sneeze on it wrong. it can go without herming but its gotta be good.

every KO i have ever grown out has thrown nanners. havent grown a single one that didnt at one point or another. i plucked em and usually that was the end of em, but i did get one that kept spittin em out.

sucks too dude, i have 1 straight heri going right now at 5 weeks, solid as ever not a single nanner.

and i know what you mean on the frost, this girl knows how to pack it on. like unbelievably so.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
damn that dont sound good.. i got a couple other heri crosses to..... guess if pop any more of um Ill jus make sure to keep an extra close eye on um... too bad cuz these things look like lil crystal factories.

NuggPufr

NuggPufr

I am running my second pack of Sannies Herijuana and out of 14 total females, I have a 100% herm rate. Some way more than others but a herm is a herm in my book. Other strains including fems are rock solid. I am thinking maybe my nute sched may be stressing them. Or maybe they aer just trannies through and through.

I was really looking forward to hitting my Realmccoy F5 with a very mothery looking heri male but if its just gonna pass on herma genes then I will search for another male.

Anyone have any insight into this. Since it is allegedly IBL and I have 100% herms I would think the males would most likely be carriers of this undesirable trait.

S

Steve Z

dude

if its 100% herm then i 99% guarantee its your environment.

or you got bunk beans that werent heri to start with.

i hear all day people saying "ah but its next to this and this and they arent hermin" all i hear is b/s b/s b/s.

either your timer is fucked up or your still running N a shitload or something dumb.

but i damn near guarantee that sannies heri did NOT do that to you. ive ran probably 50 beans of it from diff. batches and all have had killer killer shit. poppin nanners maybe here and there, but i wouldnt even put it at 20% let alone 100.

P.s. nice first post bash. welcome?

sz

NuggPufr

NuggPufr

um certainly not a bash. Just reporting my findings with this strain. I clearly indicated that it may be due to nute stress as light stress has been 100% ruled out. Once I run the clones I will know for sure. You can call b/s all you want but my environ is fully controlled. Lights, C02, heating, cooling and venting and no other herms to be seen.

So if its my environ and NOTHING else in my environ even pops random nanners, I can only assume it was the 2 packs of sannies Heri that I ran.

Instead of trying to post information that others may find helpful, I guess ill just go back to being a lurker on this site for fear of bashing someone elses gear. How does any progress get made if you cant report negative findings without getting railed?

EDIT:
Oh and if sannie is selling bunk beans then I guess I have been had seeing how they came directly from sannie

the rrock

the rrock

WOW i have run sannies heri a few times and made my own crosses with them and have never had a hermi. I am running extrema now and did find a couple nanners on two plants but plucked them.the crosses ive made with the heri male(blowfish,gdp and white rhino) are hermi free, i would contact sannie if i were you and chances are he will make things right

NuggPufr

NuggPufr

WOW i have run sannies heri a few times and made my own crosses with them and have never had a hermi. I am running extrema now and did find a couple nanners on two plants but plucked them.the crosses ive made with the heri male(blowfish,gdp and white rhino) are hermi free, i would contact sannie if i were you and chances are he will make things right

advice taken, thanks alot.

L

LadyHeroin

im running heri now.3 diff phenos 2 i know for sure threw bannanas at about 5 weeks flower.been plucking as many off as i can.only noticed a couple seeds on some other stains.have one very dusty one looks sim to the white praying she not one.

devious d

devious d

Only got one female out of 5,week 2 now so will keep my eyes out for nanners on my only female, was just gonner do my others or the mask f2 freebie as having trouble rooting its cuts

420king-MASSES

my heri from motarebel didnt hermie but they didnt clone easy i had a 25% success rate with the heris but def no hermies and i dont run a sealed room

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
No super thrive for me. I use canna nutes at 75% what it says on the label, purified bottled water from the healthfood store thats ph balanced in my res, the lights stay about 18-25 inches away, they currently under one 600 watt hps in a sun hut with an 8" vortex cooling it and suckin air outa there. I add a little bit of pro-tekt (silicone) to ph up and supliment with small amounts of the fox farm line of open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha ching(this run tho I was out of open sesame....) and a little bit of liquid karma (bout an 8th of what it says to use). budswell bat guano the last 2-3 weeks too for that taste and smell you only get with some organics, but they arent that far yet.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
on a posative note the 2 that did not hermi are looking good! One looks more sativaish and has more branches and smaller buds, the other is more indica with bigger buds and a whole lot of frost. Cant wait till this stuff is ready to smoke, it knocks me out just lookin at it...

420king-MASSES

i dont use super thrive anymore//i run earth juice complete line/canna substra,bio-canna complete lines/my cola tops get to with-in 6 inches of my 600s b4 i raise lights up

B

bastard_x

No super thrive for me. I use canna nutes at 75% what it says on the label, purified bottled water from the healthfood store thats ph balanced in my res, the lights stay about 18-25 inches away, they currently under one 600 watt hps in a sun hut with an 8" vortex cooling it and suckin air outa there. I add a little bit of pro-tekt (silicone) to ph up and supliment with small amounts of the fox farm line of open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha ching(this run tho I was out of open sesame....) and a little bit of liquid karma (bout an 8th of what it says to use). budswell bat guano the last 2-3 weeks too for that taste and smell you only get with some organics, but they arent that far yet.

Im not sure why the pollinator asked about superthrive in relation to herms but i do know that using cha ching any time other than once (very lightly) right before flush can cause plants to herm.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I think he mentioned it becasue that shit is hot as hell

I used it once and regretted it BIG TIME

its like miracle grow in that you shouldnt use it on pot

Latest posts

Top Bottom