Herijuana easily hermi'd?

• Thread starter GET MO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Im not sure why the pollinator asked about superthrive in relation to herms but i do know that using cha ching any time other than once (very lightly) right before flush can cause plants to herm.

yeah but i dont care if they hermi at the end when i use cha chin, these hermi'd at 2-3 weeks.

B

bastard_x

I think he mentioned it becasue that shit is hot as hell

I used it once and regretted it BIG TIME

its like miracle grow in that you shouldnt use it on pot

i use it a lot to promote root growth in my pearlite. I mix superthrive and b1 and light nutes for my cuttings with no sign of burn. but thanks motherlode i will keep that in mind.

B

bastard_x

i hope that its not the genetics causing your herms i just got my heri beans. can you exclude heat stress as a factor or possible light leak . i will try to update when i can sex them out.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Nah, no heat or light stress, Ive done a lot of research and it seems that herijuana is just an easily hermed plant, as Ive heard many reports of it and its crosses throwin nanners... Oh well, the ones that dont herm sure turn out to be some crystal pushers tho... Like this:
herijuana.jpg

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Heres some shots of the hermi itself, right after I took it down I took some shots:
herm1.jpg
herm2.jpg
herm3.jpg
herm4.jpg

Heres a shot of the 2 that did not hermi out the 4 femalesi...

hermnot.jpg
hermnot2.jpg

You think sannie would send me some new ones if I pm'd him? Or would them probly herm too.... These sure look like they will be dank.

D

dr.tree

I am growing Sannie's herijuana and my 2 plants hermied just a little before harvest. None of my other strains did this.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
fantastic? I guess if you like chix with dicks it does

sux about the hermis - i only just recently heard about this issue with heri

S

SSHZ

I've grown it out numerous times and never saw a hermie........ sounds like something is stressing your plants. Never heard of this problem before with the Herijuana. I'd email Sannie and ask for help or comments. He will, and then probably offer you (if you are nice to him) another pack to try again. Great guy Sannie, really nice, helpful and caring. He wants your business and will bend backwards for it!

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
I emailed sannie and he finna hook me up! Too bad no more herijuana tho.... thats all I really wanna grow out.

Top Bottom