herijuana & fugu kush males laying pipe tonight..

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

tonight ima turn on some nice oldies and dust a gang of my girls with pollen from some herijuana males and a fugu kush male.

females are:
sour alien (bomb sour d pheno)
mendo afgoo
wildfire og
woody kush
earth og
fire og
socal master kush
pacific g13
kens gdp
gdp x alien og
super lemon haze x larry og
purple widow
blueberry headband
purple nice guy
ortega

and some other girls i forgot, cant find the list, ill find out when i go back there tonight. ive been wanting to cross my herijuanas with all sorts of shit and i finally got the males ready so hopefully i can create something crazy with that herijauna potency. and the fugu kush should be amazing too.

sour smack - sour alien x hj
herigoojuana - mendo afghoo x hj
wildfire og x hj
woody heroin - woody kush x hj
earth tar - earth og x hj
fire herijuana - fire og x hj
nicky barnes - socal master kush x hj
herijuana 13 - g13 x hj
purple tar heroin - gdp x hj
lemon smack - super lemon larry og haze x hj

sour alien fish
foogoo
wild fugu
super fugu kush
earth fugu
fire fugu
master fugu
fugu 13
purple fugu
lemon fugu

next round ill hit a different batch of girls with the herijuana males and also some new males cuz i got a bunch, just gotta pick the studs. the next batch will be crazier cuz its most of the ones i really really wanted to do like wifi x hj, white dawg x hj, the white x hj, herijuana og x hj, sour d x hj, agent orange x hj, stardawg x hj, durban poison x hj, headband x hj, green crack x hj, big sur holy weed x hj and a few others.

i just wanna add some flavors and funk to the potency of the herijuana, been wanting to do it forever.

no clue what ill do with the seeds, obviously ill grow them out and look for the special ones but im sure ill have a gang left over to pass out.

T

TreFarmer

They are gonna tired;) lucky dogs...
List is gonna kill it!
Well done Sir!!
TreFarmer

Top Bottom