herijuana vs sensi star??

• Thread starter jayww
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I've said it before, I'll say it again. If you are considering growing Herijuana, then Hericules by Sannie is the better choice. Tastes better, yields better and I think is as strong if not stronger, and is feminized. Flower longer than posted for best results on both............ Both are best as a late night smoke. Not my favorites but they are consistantly good smoke maybe B+.

Which herijuana mota's or sannies?

S

Steve Z

mota gave sannie the beans to start his heri strain. its basically the same. i know that they've bred them to have mostly indica phenos.

i can vouch for heri's sannie and saying its fuckn up there in smoke. not MOST potent, but dude yeah you take a binger and you cant think straight. very good video game stone hahaha

D

dagobaker

well my first sensi grow (5 femmed seeds harvested with 1 loaded with chemdog seeds still needs 2 weeks) went well and im waiting for the results from my peeps.......to be honest its a winner in every way
great smell and flavor and high
tons of trichs ......fat and fast.....

G

gudkarma

if thats b i'd LOVE to know what your A nug is. cause that must put you in a fuckn cardiac arrest.

lol! i was thinking the same thing.

running jackberry now & having not tried heri, it's nice to see so many positive endorsements.

getting ready to score three packs of beans from sannie... heri & blue desiel are on the list.

any reccomendations for my last pick that flower in less than 9 wks?

i smoke several eLs daily... so potency is a factor.

SOG friendly is best too.

edit : started a thread no need for me to highjack

Top Bottom