herijuana

• Thread starter frogeye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frogeye

what specific traits if any should i look for to find the better heri,leaf, stem ,size or smell.cuz ive read there r a couple phenos.im lookin for the 1 that resembles the original as close as possible with the devestating couchlock effect.this is my 1st run with ur gear and im super stoked got the heri and the kf thx ..peace

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Just popped some have not tryed yet only sprouts still,100% germ rate with mine,I was a bit dubious because the seeds were tiny.All good so far.

S

sannie

what specific traits if any should i look for to find the better heri,leaf, stem ,size or smell.cuz ive read there r a couple phenos.im lookin for the 1 that resembles the original as close as possible with the devestating couchlock effect.this is my 1st run with ur gear and im super stoked got the heri and the kf thx ..peace

If you are looking for the couchlock i would advise the pheno's that tend to grow sativa like,big and lot of branche's.Golf ball like buds that need around the 8-9 weeks flo.

greetz sannie

S

sannie

Just popped some have not tryed yet only sprouts still,100% germ rate with mine,I was a bit dubious because the seeds were tiny.All good so far.

They are tiny for sure but very potent and they are germing fine and give's healthy plants.
Giving big seeds is not the best treat from herijuana.

greetz sannie

T

the Rock

Your gonna be very happy froggy,Ive grown numerous strains from sannie and have never been disappointed,You are gonna love the killing fields also. Im getting ready to pop some more heri seeds i crossed with KF should be interesting
The one thing about Sannie his strain descriptions and pictures are spot-on(very accurate) he is one of the guys you can trust in this biz. Im trying to figure out what I want to get from him next
Th e heri seeds are always small,I dont think Ive ever had less than 90% germ rate from sannie also

F

frogeye

ok cool thx sannie i appreciate u takin out some time to respond. lol hey rock buddy its like u read my mind only before i ever thought about it cuz i was thinkin about the kf x heri cross also lol.i bet u do find some nice lil babies from that cross.whats ur favorite herijuana pheno?what do rate the potency at cuz ive seen where it says it was lab tested at 24% but even after all said and done its just not that well know outside of nor cal or cali in general it seems.just not to much info about it.i also might have a good cross for the heri ill have to wait and see but how does heri x sour p sound.i already dusted the sour p with a violator kush male and an sfv male ill probably send in for freebies soon.well thx peace froggy

C

CrackMan265

If you are looking for the couchlock i would advise the pheno's that tend to grow sativa like,big and lot of branche's.Golf ball like buds that need around the 8-9 weeks flo.

greetz sannie

so the pheno that grows more like a sativa has the most indica stone? that's interesting. I wanna grow this again and see if i can find an even more devastating pheno than I had last time.

G

grassified

I sent a money order for these seeds to sannie about 4-5 days ago. Still haven't gotten word but im sure it will come.

Cannot wait to grow this strain.

So Im looking for the sativa pheno? sounds good to me.

Quick question, what exactly are the other phenos? How is the high/smoke on the other phenos?

R

Rabbi

Thcbay is cash only i think(no money orders), your seeds will get reposted.

G

grassified

Thcbay is cash only i think(no money orders), your seeds will get reposted.

Sorry, I meant to say I sent cash in an envelope.

And I didn't order from here... I ordered directly from sannies site.

Anyway, I got the seeds about 2 weeks after I sent the envelope out. No problems, everything arrived fine, in a nice envelope. They are now in jiffy pucks germing.

My only complaint is that one of the herijuana seeds I saw was particularly white looking, so I put it between my pointer and thumb finger and squeezed (rather light) and sure enough it snapped in half. It was a premature seed, Sannie should be a bit more careful about his seed selection, especially the ones he sends off to customers.

I decided not to pester sannie with it as I got 12 herijuana seeds rather than the regular 10. So I look at it as getting an extra free seed haha.

Also, I got NCC (new citral city) as a freebee, I googled it and very very few results came up about it.

Any info on this strain? Maybe Sannie knows?

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

heri is the strongest strain ive smoked ever, i paid 20 for a half gram at a sac club and i was floored it tasted like peanut butter (nasty) but was STRONG AS F-CK!!!!!! and im a heavy smoker, i dont know if its as sannies but im hooked

C

Capt. Rebel

Also, I got NCC (new citral city) as a freebee, I googled it and very very few results came up about it.

Any info on this strain? Maybe Sannie knows?

to quote sannie from his forums:
Sannie@overgrow forums said:
*New City Citral

A nice combination of grape and citrus with a hint of petrol which will give a very strong taste and smell on the end product. NCC is a easy to grow plant which like to have some veg time to grow to full proportions, this with 9-10 weeks she need to finish flowering makes here a very alround plant to have in youre grow room. She doesn't need much nutrients and she prefers it in a organic way.

Product Informatie
Type: Hybride
Flowering time 9-10 weeks
Harvest upto 500 gram/m2
Taste Combination of citrus and grape
Effect: High and stoned in good ballans
Flowers Medium long buds with dense flowers
THC: Percentage upto 20%

This text is made for the new shop that is in the make

greetz sannie

I understand it to be Citral x NYCD.

C

Cinderella99

:hi:

They are tiny for sure but very potent and they are germing fine and give's healthy plants.
Giving big seeds is not the best treat from herijuana.

greetz sannie

It's really good to hear that people are having such stellar germ rates with these.

I just received 3 packs of the HeriJ -- with a freebie half pack of NYCD x Afghani. Super quick, stealthy ship-- I think it's only been 5 days. Thanks, Sannie!

I'm a bit (pleasantly of course) perplexed since 2/3 Heri packs have the tiny seeds, but the 3rd pack of Heri seeds contain what are unmistakably seeds of average size. The Heri seeds in pack #3 are, all 10 of them, at least 2-3 times larger than all 20 of those in packs number 1 and 2. Is there perhaps a more indica tending Heri female that is also being used to produce these seeds that makes larger seeds?

Also, Sannie's new site is phenominal and using Paypal is a snap-- I've used it there a few times over the last week or so. The way Paypal is charged is for sure very stealthy. No worries.

Heads-up, though, that the basket tends to keep items from previous orders instead of canceling them out after they're paid with Paypal. I placed an order yesterday for 3 packs of Mota's new Sour, but instead somehow ended up repurchasing the 3 packs from my previous order. I felt I had to repurchase 3 more packs of the Turbo to prevent the situation of them running out before I got it sorted... If I get this sorted-- and I know Sannie will, I'll be looking at 6 packs of the Sour Turbo now (terrible, I know :winking0067:)

I'm on Rez's SD IBL Beta list, but I'm not sure that I'll receive those in this lifetime. Don't get me wrong- I'd very much like to.

So...Heads-up: Make sure your cart is clear from previous orders before checking out-- it wants to add them back in for some reason.

As far as this Heri goes, I will begin growing this out --and posting-- within the next few months.

I'll be using the Heri for evening pain management.

Prop 215 compliant California meduser

Good luck to all

Latest posts

Top Bottom