Herijuana...

• Thread starter BluntForce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BluntForce

Hi, I'm just wondering if ther will be anymore Herijuana available on THCbay auctions in the future. I'd like more than anything to get my hands on this strains so if there are to be any listed in future could I please get an answer now? pretty please with sugar on top!

M

maestro

This is just an old mans opinion but you should run some heri hybrids. Pure heri has a very undesirable medicine taste like smoking an aspirin. The sativa pheno has a bit more fruit taste but the dank dank head pounding indica heri you seek tastes like shit grown perfectly. Its got this dry aftertaste like gin or bitter ginger ale.
Nice thing about Mota's heri in particular is its got the midas touch.
Males from this line pass on the potentcy, super compact structure n unique army green/purp colors almost always. Find a solid spicey tasty lady with a solid up high n you'll have a winner crossed to heri most often, and some really great unique taste.

I'm running some Mota's Rom/heri right now and its very very impressive. Got super nice virility a dank dank orange citral rom smell and an awesome christmas tree structure. Very tough too taking a beating here in Co. Just about to bloom so I'll get back on her smoke but I'm really choosey about my sprouts and these are the bomb. Also testing some rmh/chemo that have really raised my eyebrows this season. I'm no pro but I got an eye of sorts for these things and that rmh/chemo is certain to shake the house when it hits. Has to be one of the most outstanding looking n smelling crosses I've ever grown n its not blooming yet.

:banana1sv6: yippie ki yi yo!

Top Bottom