Herijuana

• Thread starter dkmonk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dkmonk

Well it is known you have the best that is now available, story goes that you worked w/ woodhorse to make your ibl, but i also heard you sourced the original seeds from S. Tuck.

Just curious because I am confused.

Anywho, my real question do you plan on releasing the IBL to the farm? Iff so awesome I can wait.

(if you have an of those trainwreck seeds, an IBL of that would be killer, lol, just playin)

Motarebel

Motarebel

Right on,i used the Woodhorse version who selected for the indica pheno and i took it 3 generations before offering it to the public. Woodhorse had sourced the Heri F1's from Steve Tuck. I'll be offering Heri IBL along with hitting my elite ladies with a male Heri,it should be ready early next year after thorough testing has been done.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Dropping 8 Mota heris into the dirt next week. Lets hope I get a female this time. I really wanna try the Heri. Got some great males back in the day, but I was looking for a lady.

D

dkmonk

Right on that sounds excellent, cant wait for the cross, definatley picking up those when they come out. I know they will be the best herijuana available.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Herijuana kicked my ass! I prefer sativa and sat dom hybrids so it's really not my cup of tea to begin with but I had to try it because of all I had heard. It lived up to the hype IMHO. At one point I couldn't pick my head up off the back of the couch. We were going at it hard though and I shouldn't have over indulged. I ordered beans through sannie cuz I figured I might pollen chuck with them to add some raw potency to some of the other strains I run. Supposed to be an IBL. Also, Steve Tuck is a fellow Kentuckian and heri has the Killer Newhaven in it's make up. Thought it would be cool to bring her back home to the bluegrass for an outdoor run.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
I have been trying to get heri back when Steve Tuck was selling them but did not because they were unstable then he went gold hunting, glad you tightened the gene pool and hope to get this one soon.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

here's a sat dom heri...i know mota bred his for the indica side...i got this one from a pack of 3lb beans...peace az

5 5a
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

thanks bro....i've grown the velvet relvolver from ink but have yet to try youre version of heri...as i thoughly love this plant i cant wait till you get em out again...i was never really able to test anyof your work before only heard of it threw meutual friends....anyway..peace arizona

I

Indica~tor

I was just recently gifted a 5 pack of these heri beans. I dont know if they are crossed to anything..i dont think they are. they are just labled.."herijuana" (mota)
anyways, I think i'll try and give em a go here soon. would this plant be recognizable in early veg to y'all if I were to post pics here in the coming weeks?

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

thanks bro's....she flowerd forever...lol12-14weeks..but she yeilded hefty of some dank herbs...peace az

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I have quite a bit of Mota's Herijuana beans.I just got through crossing it to Purple Urkle, Shoreline, Dabney Blue, Blanco Kush, Banana OG and Chem#4.Should have some interesting phenos pop out of those crosses:)

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

i've seen some snaps of that blanco kush
shit is hella frost loooking...bet that will be a fuckin sick cross...peace az

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Ill send some in for freebies:)

Yeah that Blanco is one frosty girl:smiley_joint:

Barefrog

Barefrog

Hey Gang

I put a few Heri outdoor
and a few Trainwrek x Heri
for the Hell of it.

Bare

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I managed to get 2 / 8 of these really old heri beans to split. Looking great also. PLEASE give me a female.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
I managed to get 2 / 8 of these really old heri beans to split. Looking great also. PLEASE give me a female.

I just started germing mine, they are 4 years old or there abouts. Looking like 5 out of 10 so far....it's only been 36 hrs, which is kind of slow. I've held on to these beens for a long time....I can't even describe how excited I am!!!

Top Bottom