Herijuana

• Thread starter dkmonk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Got a fresh batch of heri beans brewin, they'll be bustin loose in 3 months.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
This is very good news. I just found out that I lost my heri mom from an old pack of your seeds. This has made my day! Wohoo!

S

StickyHerbalist

permagrin/heri

My bros permagrin/heri has all the med kick of the strongest heri pheno but a super great taste and a more friendly up beat mental edge than the standard heri. Its yeilds are humongous too. Dudes got a black pheno of the heri or had one...Hear heri is a great male for crossing all around though.

Mota you should seriously get that PH tree from bro n work it for the public. Shit we should raid dudes freezer hes got so much heirloom gear and is becoming more n more reclusive in his old age. I love that rmh too but he says its just allright and as far as I know isn't working it.
Hes been going off selecting early potent haze hybrids in some brazilian and oaxcan sats. Long stringy crap everywhere but he doesn't care cuz he eats most his medz these daze. Hazes make bitchin cookies!

Anyhow saving my change up for some fresh new rebel gear to run this summer. The wifey shut down my closet when my 3 year old found it! lol

Happy Bday M :cake we know you're out there lurkin!

"jealousy can digest a persons dreams into poison" M

M

Medicinal

heri is some potent meds.. props to you Mota for refining this invaluable plant. So you're going to be working it to up it's yield with a BX? What will you be using if you don't mind me asking Mota?

T

tngreen

Had some Heri the other night for the first time and wow thats some good meds. sent me right to bed tho, def need to build some tolerance to her.

M

Medicinal

heri is some potent meds.. props to you Mota for refining this invaluable plant. So you're going to be working it to up it's yield with a BX? What will you be using if you don't mind me asking Mota?

lol is it a secret? :call

FlaTransplant

FlaTransplant

Got a fresh batch of heri beans brewin, they'll be bustin loose in 3 months.

Howdy Sir!

How will your's differ from Sannies?, I've got a tray of those going, at about 3 weeks now. Thanks in advance!

420king-spaded

hey mota masses 420king told me that you have old world genetics like the heri and mikado and the petrola head-stash aside from the heri are you planning on releasing any of your old world stock to the farm

M

MASSES 420KING

i hope so man we need to bring back true genetics were the genes bree true male and females and the genes are untainted by the feminization process

S

SteveTuck

We are opening some old hillbilly Dreams strains

I got about 2 dozen crosses with herijuana and some of the old original patents as well...it won't be long and you will start seeing it around SoCal...keep an eye out as we are breeding again and since it is now for disabled vets through VetsCann then I should be able to look at the right amount of numbers and we should also be left alone this time. Hillbilly Dreams still lives...just on the down low :)
Peace, steve

S

swisscheese

Everybody I know that had the old school mota herijuana said it was some killer make you retarted stuff and definitely helped with chronic pain. I can't wait to have it in my garden.

B

barneyfife

i have 3 heri ibl going but there not sexed yet. also 3 extremas.
have high hopes for these 2 strains. also considering breeding my alienkush male to them haha.
should be fun to grow those out.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

fuck yes tuck thats awesome... are you only gonna offer the gear threw socal or at the farm here too :)..... herijuana is fuckin dank an i loved growing it a few years ago... peace az

D

Dubsta

Cant wait for some more heri beans to come around.. I used up my 10 pack and want another. Sannie is out of stock. Mota any more comming soon?

Top Bottom