Herijuana

• Thread starter dkmonk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I got about 2 dozen crosses with herijuana and some of the old original patents as well...it won't be long and you will start seeing it around SoCal...keep an eye out as we are breeding again and since it is now for disabled vets through VetsCann then I should be able to look at the right amount of numbers and we should also be left alone this time. Hillbilly Dreams still lives...just on the down low :)
Peace, steve

wow man nice to see you posting and to hear that you are breeding again. I'm new school but i have read alot about the old school and i respect the dudes that blazed the trail for us.

for those that don't know this is the original creator of herijuana

T

ThreeFingers

Does anyone have a feeding regimn for heri from mota??I will ne in soil or hydro not sure yet leaning toward soil..Thanks T.F

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, I still have an old Legends Hillbilly Dreams seed list... Was gutted to miss them..

And I have just gotten 9/10 of the new mota release through. Happy times.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Can't wait to see what you come up with Herb...

I got some killer pheno's out of a PurpleButters/Herihuana cross... Very potent dark buds that just sparkled i the light...

soopy

soopy

I'm with KidTwist, this is awesome. Thanks, Mr. Tuck for persevering and preserving. Have fun and take care.

soopy

soopy

Oh yeah, thanks Mota, I'm running the Heri Sannie put out. Gonna cross it with some Lemon Thai. You done that? Sounds fun. Again, thank you Mr. Mota. Have fun and take care.

B

barneyfife

i have some of motas heri in veg.
was wondering how you that have grown it out think it compares in indica stone to strains like sensi star and other hard hitting indicas?

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Good to hear you are still at it Steve. From one Kentuckian to another ... best of luck to ya bro!

420king-MASSES

heres some herijuana nugg shots from a 33 day old flower 100% organic
natural_medicines_0091.jpg

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
right on king! NICE!! ~SMF~

420king-MASSES

HEY THANKS SKUNK HERES ANOTHER PIC FOR YA BRO
natural_medicines_029.jpg
natural_medicines_0271.jpg
natural_medicines_028.jpg

THE TOP ONE HERI IS IN THE FRONT RJT IN BACK SECOND AND THIRD ARE THE SAME PLANT JUST AT DIFFERENT ANGLES THOSE ARE THE 2 PHENOS I FOUND A TALLER STRETCHY ONE AND A COMPACT TYPE TOP ONE IS THE STRETCHER AND BOTTOM 2 ARE THE COMPACT

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
King, Thanks for sharing. What size you flip at?

I got 2 beans and both popped. Hopefully get females.

herijuana_a.jpg

420king-MASSES

King, Thanks for sharing. What size you flip at?

I got 2 beans and both popped. Hopefully get females.

herijuana_a.jpg

first off good luck if ya got fems your in for a fun grow//next from seed as a rule of thumb i go by amount of time in veg with the heri i went 3 weeks seedling and 2 months of veg the big one was topped once and fimed 2 times the lil one was just pinched if you want your strains to yield for you ya gotta put your time in veg and work on stimulating root growth you can quote me and a few other farmers on this "THE BIGGER THE ROOT-MASS THE HEAVIER THE YIELD" i hope that helps if i can help any further dont hesitate to ask

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
first off good luck if ya got fems your in for a fun grow//next from seed as a rule of thumb i go by amount of time in veg with the heri i went 3 weeks seedling and 2 months of veg the big one was topped once and fimed 2 times the lil one was just pinched if you want your strains to yield for you ya gotta put your time in veg and work on stimulating root growth you can quote me and a few other farmers on this "THE BIGGER THE ROOT-MASS THE HEAVIER THE YIELD" i hope that helps if i can help any further dont hesitate to ask

Thanks for the solid info. I agree 200%

How many inches tall was the plant when you put it into flowering. I am asking the size at flip to flower to try and get an idea of the stretch. I am using trays in tables and am limited on vertical height.

SO if you (0r anyone else) could share little more info than the amount of time you vegged would help me on stretch. I may not get the same pheno but at least have something to go on.
Example: I vegged the a clone for 1 months got it to 42" tall. Then I flipped to flower and after stretch (30 days) she ended up at 52".

When I know that about a strain, I find that helps me to guesstimate the size to veg to before going to flower. Of course that is only a guess and wil be learned until experienced. Thanks

Cant wait to see the ripe buds!

420king-MASSES

HERE MY FRIEND YA KNOW WHAT THEY SAY I PICTURE IS WORTH A 1000 WORDS THIS WILL PROBLY HELP YOU BETTER THEN ME EXPLAINING AND YOU TRYING TO PICTURE IN YOUR MINBDS EYE
natural_medicines_0051.jpg

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
HERE MY FRIEND YA KNOW WHAT THEY SAY I PICTURE IS WORTH A 1000 WORDS THIS WILL PROBLY HELP YOU BETTER THEN ME EXPLAINING AND YOU TRYING TO PICTURE IN YOUR MINBDS EYE
natural_medicines_0051.jpg

Thanks King! I do know that quote. :joint:

420king-MASSES

hey leadsled i wanna say they double in size at beginning of the jump[flip]

C

CaliConnoisseuR

Yo Mota, do you know anything about herijuana OG, is that your works?

Top Bottom