heri's back in town

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

MrG just threw a couple heri males at me so here we go. Peeps have been askin for years so just for you i'll be hitting every lady in the house!:eek: I think MrG is still looking for females before the pure line comes back out to play. I'd rather smoke and grow the hybrids myself.;)

soopy

soopy

Awesome Mota, your Heri is some nice indica smoke. How close is Sannie's representation of Heri to yours, or where you think the strain is best expressed? I've just run 3 ladies outdoor this summer and 2 of them finished before sept. 1st. Have you noticed a shorter critical night length in the line?

She excels in crosses, I agree, gotta spice up that flavor, lol...

Great news mang..

soopy

soopy

Remember the phenol Candyman found in the Heri x lemon Thai @Motarebel? Said it was the strongest he ever smoked. And he smoked MANY! Man I miss him..

Sent ya a pm the other day. Hit me up bud.

Lol, duuuuude! I was just thinking about those posts he put up about the LT x Heri being too scary to smoke, haha. I was filling a backwoods with Lemon Thai and Heri and it made me think of that...it's a nice combo. The LT has a complex and full head stone and the Heri has an equally complex body to it, IMO.

I've been meaning to make this cross for years now. Soon enough....

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

LT x Herijuana would be a good one fo sho. I remember reading a post either here or at the Mag (might have been CandyMan) where it was stated that the LTxHeri was scary potent. Dude said something about trying to take a shower to chill the effect. Then taking the dog for a walk only to end up hurling at some point. Damn near caused a white out. Epic! I'd love to see this one remade with some highly selected LT and Heri parental stock. I got some of Sannie's IBL and a pack of Elite's LT sativa pheno beans. Guess I could do a pollen chuck version myself. But I'd rather leave it to the pro's. ;)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I can totally see that.the lemon thai x bubba is a a roller coaster ride, I can only imagine

Motarebel

Motarebel

MRG SourHeri - ECSD (Fuckem cut) x heri. MRG HeriOG - Pahoehoe x heri. MRG HeriKush - SoCal Master x heri. MRG Strawbheri - Lungcandy x heri I also did a Honu x heri and these will be gifted out, should be some serious pain meds. Testing to start shortly.

Last edited:
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

They sound nice for sure. I always loved the Herijuana. Easy plant to pick out in the whole garden. Very distinctive look. Shit flavor, but it was KO smoke. Sleepytime meds most definitely. I always planned to chuck it to something more flavorful, but never got around to it. I tried to make some F2s this season for seed stock, but they walked away with everything else. One day. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Calixylon

Calixylon

wow that is some serious news to quite a few people, i love that strain i remember buying like 5 diff typoes of weed about 5 years ago out in oregon for 4/20. Me and my boy all rolled swishers of each kind, we made it through two, hit the Heri blunt and both of us woke up about 5 hours later, missed the whole night. Good smoke thats for sure, im trying to get some of that serious medicinal pain relief in my garden.

When do you believe the cross will be tested and then available?

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm interested in the MRGsourheri, they all sound Stella though.i have found sourdeisel to help with back pain.

Calixylon

Calixylon

HeriOG sounds great, ne'er grown an OG always wanted to, think I'm gonna grab one this next round. Sounds great though, would be a perfect hash plant,especially if the OG was beefed up. How large does the Heri yield, I picture it being a older school looking hash plant but maybe I'm way off

Latest posts

Top Bottom