Herm?

• Thread starter GrowConcern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowConcern

GrowConcern

Hi,
4 wks into flower, found these bud sites that look different on one of my plants. All plants were grown from feminized seeds, so I never checked sex. Worried these could be male flowers.

It’s my first grow, so I’m looking for some experienced guidance.
Herm
Herm 2
Herm 3
Herm 4
Herm 5
Herm 6
Herm 7

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's ur furst go... start a grow journal. it's a great shot of a terrific question. ur gonna make a phenom grower. got that far... see nothing, whatsoever, of concern. ur awareness n knowledge of what's possible... gonna make a great grower. noobs, at this point, typically see calmag deficiencies and um... um... um... jezuz i forget!! um... nm. oh- nutburn. least the tips so ur doin the lord's work.

with a journal, u have a credit card for anytime, 24/7 assistance and starting with that pic n question, ur already primed to help another grower, with same question u now have the answer to.

keep ur inexperience, in ur journal title and ur likely to attack, smart peeps. more so than myself, typically.

no need to site shop. i been around. this one and its residents, is my fav.

good luck! pay it fwd! start a Journal. I'll b ur first stalker.

btw, I'm aero... we can do better, for u... far as parallel medium, advice...

b cool to the mods n staff, por favor... they're great people n just doin a job.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

search term: anatomy of a cannabis plant

you'll get the phonebook, for images.

YouTube, has a grip of video journals. u may even b able to find YOUR STRAINS in a parallel medium/grow...

u also have great node spacing. more red in ur light spectrum? i think u will enjoy the bulking effects of the red.

see also: budstacking / bud backbuilding . now's the time... there r YouTube, how tos.

i swear by it...

Screenshot 20200103 133011 Chrome
Top Bottom