Male, Female or Hermaphrodite

• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
KingBvM

KingBvM

This are all different plants and I notice these growing off of them. I’m about to switch over to bloom in about two weeks. If I can weed out the males now that would be awesome!
This is my first crop so any tips on sexing would be great!
Hermaphrodite or just female
Hermaphrodite or just female 2
Hermaphrodite or just female 3

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

To soon to tell sex, after 12:12 for ~ 2 weeks they should start showing. Update then with photos in natural light. Males left in will pollinate females. Good luck, happy growing!!

Dbear180

Dbear180

so if the are male and I leave them together will the pollinate more of the plants?

Nah not if you catch them. It's not like an instantaneous thing when males make flowers they take time just like a female. Males develop faster than females too so you dont have anything to worry about other than how many plants you'll actually end up with. The male flower pods are very obvious to spot they are like bunches of nut sacks lol. Females will throw white pistils at calyxs about a week after males start to show.

Syko

Syko

Hi all. I’m in the same boat as above posts have this plant which is 7 weeks old from seeds and my first grow I’m not sure if this plant is a hermie as some of the white hairs are going brown hoping someone can help me identify if It is or not a hermie thank you so much

87495483 9F91 489D A0D8 4EA9AB333D4D
6836A66D D030 4D7C 9C82 C0E412A7E9BE
ED3F41AB 14C4 471B 8C5B F49FC308371D
NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

Females I had the same thing looked for advice on here and the advice was right females

Syko

Syko

Hi guys I’m getting close to harvest and just like to ask a question when I cure in jars after drying If i add BOVEDA 62% 2 WAY HUMIDITY CONTROL SACHET do I still need to open the jars every day. I have added a few pictures thanks.

ADCFE415 355E 4CB8 B4B7 A3CE4FA5BEB7
9946D365 FDC5 49FC BB02 A9139D0EA9CE
AB41A4D0 AC25 4996 AF24 BE99B146AA65
zzzybil

zzzybil

the bovedas are to keep your cured jars from drying too much ..........AFTER THE BURPING and when you're done with cure phase..... as far as reaching the desired moisture content then keeping it ........ Lets see if I get an amen........ I think they are for long term storage maybe

NuggetPawn

NuggetPawn

the bovedas are to keep your cured jars from drying too much ..........AFTER THE BURPING and when you're done with cure phase..... as far as reaching the desired moisture content then keeping it ........ Lets see if I get an amen........ I think they are for long term storage maybe
Agreed, you need some mini hygrometers though for the burping phase, otherwise you’re running blind

NuggetPawn

NuggetPawn

Great thank you for your help 😀

If your jars are good quality and make a good seal, you don’t even need to humidipacks to be honest, I never use them for my own storage, I give them out to pals sometimes when I know they’re going to be opening their own jars often

Syko

Syko

Thank you I will pick up a few hygrometers to pop in the jars. Just so I’m clear the burping stage I open once’s a day for 10min and do I open if the Humidity in the jar gets to high or to low . Thanks

NuggetPawn

NuggetPawn

Can get 5 packs of mini hygrometers on amazon/eBay for cheap, work out about 3$ each. I don’t open for the sake of opening, only if RH goes above 65

Top Bottom