Hermaphrodite Plants?

• Thread starter Halfcracked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Halfcracked

Hi folks. I switched over to 12/12 39 days ago.They started to show white hairs 7 days later. They are skunky 11 fem dutch passion. DP says they are nine week flowering .Is that 9 weeks from 12/12 or 9 weeks from the first sign of white hairs?
I watered today and noticed something strange in my plants Iv been looking online and from what I have been reading it looks like I might have hermaphrodites .Im new grower so Im not sure .Iv taken a few pics if anyone can tell me if they are hermy or not it would be great.First pic at 9 0 clock funny looking thing growing .Thanks

Hermaphrodite plants
Hermaphrodite plants 2
Hermaphrodite plants 3
Hermaphrodite plants 4
Hermaphrodite plants 5
Hermaphrodite plants 6
Hermaphrodite plants 7
Homesteader

Homesteader

Cannot tell exactly because of the lighting but it looks like at least one yellow banana coming out of your flower. Also looks like you are possibly seeded so I doubt it was the first.
The day you switch to 12-12 is day one.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Weeks 1-8 you would be giving nutrients, stop nutes at week 8, week 9 flush at least 4 days I usually go 5-6. By the looks of it your ladies have hermaphroditid pretty bad. Pop one of those sacks and check if the seeds are brown or white. If there white ide do a quick flush and chop before they start turning brown. If brown ide just ride it out. What happened did you loose power during 12 on light cycle?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Not only you have a hermaphrodite you also have seeds all over your flowers. DP also stands for double penetration which you just experienced so I suggest you stay far away from dutch passion and similar. You can find plenty of solid genetics on this forum.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Those hermied over 7 days ago. The nanners arw about to open and douch tour entire room making any and all other plants hermie and seed as well.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Those hermied over 7 days ago. The nanners arw about to open and douch tour entire room making any and all other plants hermie and seed as well.
Most likely all are hermied already. I just went through this nightmare. Nanners never opened all 4 strains seeded.

H

Halfcracked

Weeks 1-8 you would be giving nutrients, stop nutes at week 8, week 9 flush at least 4 days I usually go 5-6. By the looks of it your ladies have hermaphroditid pretty bad. Pop one of those sacks and check if the seeds are brown or white. If there white ide do a quick flush and chop before they start turning brown. If brown ide just ride it out. What happened did you loose power during 12 on light cycle?
Hi diesel. No power loss.Dont know what happened.My RH has been wicked hi even with the dehumidifier on full blast. Thet are full of seed just checked.Ill add a pic brown seed white when busted.Are they junk? What should I do?Thanks

IMG 2787 4
H

Halfcracked

T
Cannot tell exactly because of the lighting but it looks like at least one yellow banana coming out of your flower. Also looks like you are possibly seeded so I doubt it was the first.
The day you switch to 12-12 is day one.
hank u

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you open your tent during the dark period of the 12/12 regularly or if your tent has light leak holes and you have a bright light outside the tent it can cause this.

H

Halfcracked

If you open your tent during the dark period of the 12/12 regularly or if your tent has light leak holes and you have a bright light outside the tent it can cause this.
Then tent was new and lights went off at 830 pm when it is dark and on again at 8 30 am.My tent is in a garage and it pretty dark in the garage when i close the door during the day(need a flashlight to move round when door is closed) but saying that the tent is set up next to a window but the window has a security roller shutter on it. There are a few light leaks in the garage but i thought the tent would be good enough to keep any light out but that little leak in the garage might be my issue. Going to chop them in the am and start again.I will be moving the tent into the darkest part of the garage tho. Not sure if i should use dp again i have 9 fem seeds left. BUMMED OUT BIG TIME. Thanks drmc

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Sounds like it wasnt a light issue, maybe genetics or some other type of stress. Maybe heat stress since you said it was in the garage, are you sure the temps are in check. You can get a hygrometer that logs and displays daily high and low temps.

Top Bottom