Hermaphrodite???

• Thread starter sanja123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sanja123

Yes, they were feminized and yes, I'm from Europe.Thank you all for helping me. Just one more question- source of pollen is nanner or sac which contains seed?

G gnome

G gnome

Yes, they were feminized and yes, I'm from Europe.Thank you all for helping me. Just one more question- source of pollen is nanner or sac which contains seed?
In ur case, yes the source of the pollen is a nanner. Female plants yield seeds when fertilized by pollen

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

No such thing as fems, only sterilized herms. With little deformed micro penis and miscarriage seeds usually but Cannabis is strong some times you'll get developed beans.

lino

lino

Ive lectured aborted seed pods & buds on this site that outline the zygosity determinate of the gay gene expression that influences the gender of the plants (not to be confused with the sex of the plant as pollen chuckers would say).
All most all cannabis is a hermy. Those sacks will need to be dissected to give an exact gay genetic designation for each plant. Divide your genetic designation total by the number of plants tested to get the genetic designation for the gay MeGI and the DOI gay genes of that strain.
This guess is close but not exact (w/o dissecting) but I rate those at bout a 2 - 4 .
So that would mean also that the pollen is most likely inert and those could be false pregnancy or abortions either way not good for bud production (thats another lecture for another thread).

Caseyb1089

Caseyb1089

Those seeds, if pollen is comming from any of those plants, are gonna be feminized. But keep in mind that in thise case they're also carrying those hermaphroditic traits.
With that being said will the seeds be 100% hermaphrodite or do the have a chance of staying 100% feminized?

Top Bottom