hermi help

• Thread starter turtlehash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
turtlehash

turtlehash

I wish the pics can b better but sorry, well its almost ready to harvest like 2 or 3 weeks left and i notice the top it looks like there is seed pods forming so what do i do would i cut it down and harvest to save it from weighing it down with seeds, or should i wait till end and have buds and hope for fem seeds, or pick em out, i have no clue and when in done should i tri the outcome of the flower or just make hash and edibles if u can help please do and its two plants like that by there self

Hermi help
Hermi help 2
turtlehash

turtlehash

it dont have any bannanas hangin its like seeds coverd up and some look like that but have pistols growing soooooo im lost

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Pluck the nanners, spritz with water. You're almost done. The bud's just as good seeded as not, it just needs to be cleaned, like how we did back in the olden days. Frisbees are best, or shoebox lids. I never cared for album covers for seed-cleaning.

turtlehash

turtlehash

nanners they hang down right. if so there r none and the seed thing what b4 drying or after

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Nothing to do just let them finish. The trick is to catch them befoe the bloom not after. Pulling them off will make you feel better but will make no difference in the outcome. Just because you have a few stray seeds noes not make your produce garbage. My kids find seeds in their week every once in a while no big deal.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Pluck the nanners, spritz with water. You're almost done. The bud's just as good seeded as not, it just needs to be cleaned, like how we did back in the olden days. Frisbees are best, or shoebox lids. I never cared for album covers for seed-cleaning.

I use the cardboard from the bottom of a 24 cans pop. Great size and sides so you don't chase any seeds.

LOL most people don't know what an album cover is, we had it so good back then, other than the Mexican swag with seeds, can you see someone trying to sell that shit today.

Top Bottom