Hermi?

• Thread starter chuck uuuuu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is the pic of a Hermi? Male and Female organs?

• Total voters
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i voted based on assuming it was for sure a herm, all i can see on there is female flower but my eyes are also kinda bad early on in the day. but i really can see any male anything on there

Gray Beard

Gray Beard

I only see female in the pic provided. Would have to check each node to get a better idea. IMHO, early in bud a male flower seems to show in the lower nodes first, right where you would see the female parts the main dif. I have noticed is the male package will have a very short stem on it and the male parts will orient themselves downward instead of upward, all w/o pistils of course.
Boys drop pollen - girls catch pollen.

friction

friction

i cant see any male flowers, but im going with the blind crew lol.

Gray Beard

Gray Beard

Bud on right of pic just below ovule w/pistils there is a egg shaped male looking organ. Follow the leaf vein right to it. I voted herm.

N

nucleotide

Hard to tell - need a better pic at more nodes. Sometimes the male flowers will randomly appear at different nodes.

S

SkyHi

sometimes i mistake swollen female pistils for male sacks, usually sacks have a small stem that seperates the sack from the plant...female pods dont have a stem

O

OG4UanME

yea , i agree u need a better pic lighting on the node on right below, could be something?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i see what your talking about if you follow the leaf but ya need a better look at her. take a few pics of different nodes over the plant, people would probably be able to help u out better for sure man

B

Butters

Bud on right of pic just below ovule w/pistils there is a egg shaped male looking organ. Follow the leaf vein right to it. I voted herm.

Kinda looks like a male flower there.. Twez it off and cut it open. If it has what looks to be a bunch of bananas inside then it is a male flower.

The Sour Diesel I have going right now just went hermi:mad0229.. Not to bad so far but have to stay on top of it and hope I can pull @ least some good smoke since I am only 3 weeks or so from finish.. Sorry didn't take any pics.

Top Bottom