hermie?s

• Thread starter JAHGYDI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JAHGYDI

i have a fire og bag seed plant that is in its 2nd week of flower it appears to have sacks growing under the buds. but when left alone pistol hairs start to grow out and they start to open. is this a hermie or what ? never encounterd this in the 4 years if been growing. should i chop it or grow it ? jah guide

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
does not sound like a hermie bro, but picks may help..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Definitely. Sounds like your girl could have the calyx version of cankles, too. CANKLES!

B

bobman

Dutch masters reverse did not do much or anything my case. I had a plant that liked to throw nanners mid to late flower. I panicked when it first happened and got reverse a couple of times but if remember correctly it did not do much. It might helped a little or delayed the onset but I don't think so. I used it just like the directions said. The pollen ended up being sterile so I stopped worrying about it very quickly. Ran that strain for about a year and a half and I think I might have found one seed. But nanners are a lot different than pollen sacs.

I

iahsound

boss my fire o.g. plant was looking promising but tree weeks into flowerin she started spittn out sacs right beneath the buds so i had to take it down. i have pulled a good solid mom out of some bag seed b-4!!
the 12 tribes head quarters is in highland park,los angeles....the next one is in new york.
DR. CARRINGTON GAD is and was the founder and leader of the twelve tribe's of isreal orginzation.
"GADMAN'S" biggest mesage to everyone is to "read up your bible a chapter a day" from genisis 1 - revalation 22. we hold meetingz every third sunday of the month, if you are intrested i will shoot you the address. but as far as i know rasta there is no HQ in vista but i'm sure there are members there.
blessed love!! know H.I.M.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
its funny how raskal tried like hell to reverse the fire cut and couldnt do it. but all these people got fire og s1's.

Top Bottom