Hermie seeds

• Thread starter akhippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
akhippi

akhippi

I had a couple of nice females growing.My cat chewed on some bottom leaves and stressed it out I guess and they turned into hermaphrodites.My question is,got some nice buds but completely seeded.I`ve heard yes and no.It wasn`t a male plant to begin with but female so what will I get from it`s seeds?I`ve read the seeds are almost always female and also the opposite,can someone help?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U got hermie seeds there no good I would juss toss um

S

Sunbiz1

I haven't updated the thread, but I'm getting either straight males or females thus far. The first female is 6 weeks in and showing no transexual(lol)characteristics.

If it's good herb, I'd save the beans.

S

SSHZ

Often hermie traits don't show til later in flowering so keep an eye out......

J

JCashman

Often hermie traits don't show til later in flowering so keep an eye out......

^^this

but as mentioned, keep a very close watch and u should be able to pinch off any unwanted nanners ;)

PS - i wouldnt use those seeds for breeding, but if your just medicating yourself and can watch for nanners, grow them out and see what u got ;)

budboy299

budboy299

I would keep them and just for fun throw them outdoors somewhere. Even if you do not take much care of them...hell it could still bring you a few ounces and maybe more. If the outdoor plants go hermie...oh well it cost you nothing -BB

Onespark

Onespark

I would keep them and just for fun throw them outdoors somewhere. Even if you do not take much care of them...hell it could still bring you a few ounces and maybe more. If the outdoor plants go hermie...oh well it cost you nothing -BB

Dont do it cause you will ruin the girls in the backyard!

budboy299

budboy299

Dont do it cause you will ruin the girls in the backyard!

Original poster didn't mention that he has girls presently growing in backyard. He said he had...past tense. I would still throw them outdoors (nothing ever said about planting them in his backyard).

Find a clearing somewhere out of the way....and take a chance, you may end up with some decent bud or maybe nothing. either way it costs nothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom