Hermie seeds?

• Thread starter xsvthoughts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xsvthoughts

First post here, seems this forum is more active than some of the others I visit.

Anyways,

I had a Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush go hermie on me in the last 1-2 weeks of flower, I caught it early and only found 3 seeds on her. Just chopped her down.

My question is, if I can pop these seeds, will they be hermies also? Seed was originally Feminized.

thanks

jagle

jagle

yes you can pop these seeds.
yes if they were made from hermie plants they have the hermoe gene and can hermie when you grow them

X

xsvthoughts

Should note that it was light stress that caused this, my timer went nuts and was kicking on/off whenever it felt like it. It was 12/12 it would randomly kick on for 10-30minutes 2-3 times a night.

GanjaGood!

GanjaGood!

Just had the same thing happen with some Chemdog 91 and thought it would be cool to have some seeds of that...but if the light poisoning has messed up the genetics, probably better to work with some clean stuff...the mom has a bit of PM in the strain so thought seeds may be cool...damn...maybe I can find some good 91 seeds or a cut...

Dr.X

Dr.X

Man! you can pop those seeds, they are fem seeds also and you gonna have 3 females if you do it right. (if the plant went hermie for the stress with the lights)

Top Bottom