Hermies\naners In Big Grow Rooms Identification And Elemenation..

• Thread starter Prevada 13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

1471707070031 331044352

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Yup just learned an important lesson; never run seeds in your main room. Test room test room test room!. Run only the proven cuts. I run 3 runs in a small test room . Once from seed, and twice from clone to choose my winners. Plus I stick to a few select breeders after wasting 10's of thousands on the wrong gear. My choices are top dawg, og raskal, bohdi, dungeon vault, a few others. I have consistently pulled winners from almost every pack of these breeders.....but then even sometimes I will find a herm with accomplished breeders. Which is the reason to run everything in a test room first.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Yup just learned an important lesson; never run seeds in your main room. Test room test room test room!. Run only the proven cuts. I run 3 runs in a small test room . Once from seed, and twice from clone to choose my winners. Plus I stick to a few select breeders after wasting 10's of thousands on the wrong gear. My choices are top dawg, og raskal, bohdi, dungeon vault, a few others. I have consistently pulled winners from almost every pack of these breeders.....but then even sometimes I will find a herm with accomplished breeders. Which is the reason to run everything in a test room first.

Smoking some budha haze at the moment pfffff so strong shit bro!!

1471707601456 1320121974

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I think that Ill get ride of what setting now in the flower tent and start all over again..

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Don't cut down yet. You can always go nanner hunting every day until harvest. Might save the harvest

DankyPanky

DankyPanky

Proven and stable genetics are crucial when production matters.

Chasing the newest, trendiest, polyhybrids is a recipe for instability.

Light leaks and other stresses just complicate things further.

Keep it simple, focus on known producers, experiment with caution.

Top Bottom