Hermies.

• Thread starter Groovysolid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Groovysolid

So i went up to my garden today and had a Hermie. Only one pollen sac was open and the rest were closed, no fan running at this time. I pulled that plant. I only started with five plants so now my other four are in question. I don’t see any definitive sacs on any of the others. But here is a difference that I have noticed. On two of the plants they are super resinous already, but the other two are not and have some questionable growth. I’ll post photos as well. My question is. Do I wait until the other two show definite signs of Hermaproditism, do I pull them now? Is the fact two are super resinous and the other two are not a sign of Hermaproditism? Can I monitor and pull sacs as they show up by first misting them and then tweezing them? The plant I pulled I misted the entire thing before I pulled it out of the grow room. Any and all advice would be much appreciated, this is my first grow indoors. I’m posting photos of the “questionable growth” on the two I haven’t pulled

Hermies
Hermies 2
Hermies 3
G

Groovysolid

View attachment 842235 What makes you think they are hermies?
Because I pulled the one out that was very much a Hermie and now I suppose I am overthinking everything and questioning everything. That’s why I wanted to get some other opinions, to see if I’m just being paranoid at this point.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’d wait a little bit to see for sure wether or not it’s a hermie before you cull them. A few more days won’t hurt.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Didn’t look like it was a hermie, some plants show both genders but never really account to anything. Wait a bit longer and see if those sacs actually have pollen. Typically hermie would by at flower site not at stem or base

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

i agree with jack og.dont pull shit till your 100% sure.i,v seen myself yankin a plant early in pre flower thinking its male,flung it in the compost bucket still alive and a few days later i realised it was actually a female that just had different shaped pre flowers than i was used to.now i always wait till I'm 110% certain

Madmax

Madmax

I actually have those on my plant right now .not a very good picture..its the first step of the plant telling me that its not far away from showing its sex (female) plant is 2 months. Within the nxt couple months a hair or 2 will produce also some plant have an extra growth that does appaer from there aswell which turns into nothing ..you know when its a boy little balls will appear.with most herms balls first then hair nxt..
20181110 132254

Madbud

Madbud

Never rush anything with this plant, the pollen pods take at least a week to develop and become very evident before blowing a load. Just be careful handling it, enclose it with a garbage bag before chopping.

ethcan

ethcan

You'll need to get in closer to get a proper photo.

I don't see any hermies in any of your photos. More than likely, you're good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom