Hermies?

• Thread starter Yurfutur1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

I separated these two from the others because I believe that these are either males or Hermes?
Can you tell from the photos what they are for me please?
I took both of them out a few days ago I don't plan on using them at all I just wanted to know if I made the right decision by pulling them out.

Hermies
Hermies 2
Hermies 3
Hermies 4
Hermies 5
Hermies 6
Hermies 7
Nugg

Nugg

I can't tell...is that mold growing on those?also looks like you are burning the hell out of them..and one is starting to bud.

Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

I can't tell...is that mold growing on those?also looks like you are burning the hell out of them..and one is starting to bud.
I seriously burned them I gave them like a 1500 PPM feed. A few of them took it those are the ones I got left eight. but yeah that one I left it's been out for a while away because I wanted to make sure it pulled the right one.. but bat plant was like 8 - 9 weeks into veg. They were stunted from growth after they stretched for ligh5 in germination stage.

Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

I seriously burned them I gave them like a 1500 PPM feed. A few of them took it those are the ones I got left eight. but yeah that one I left it's been out for a while away because I wanted to make sure it pulled the right one.. but bat plant was like 8 - 9 weeks into veg. They were stunted from growth after they stretched for ligh5 in germination stage.
Was not mold though. I covered them in diocese Earth to get rid of
mites the little black bugs.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Unfortunately it looks like those being male or hermies is the least of your problem. Agree w/ @Nugg, looks like you are burning them with nutes badly. Good luck, but I’d start over.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Looks like your watering too much to me, let them dry out some before giving them more. Learning how to water is the most important things you can do.

Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

This is amazing. Let me rephrase this another way in a way that it might be easier to comprehend.
Those two plants that you see where trash, they were not to be a part of the grow, because I suspect them to have male parts. So my question was not about the mold which was powder. Not about over-watering because water those plants was not a concern, because they were actually placed outside so they wouldn't accidentally see the females, not about the nutrient burn. All those other issues had been discussed in previous text or threads. I believe that I had posted my question in a wave that it could have been understood without much effort. Which was basically did I pull the right male plants out? But I really understand what this is about but hey I'm still here stuck with me can't we ran off don't know how to do that. With family now😁😄

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Purple dream there is a fem looks to be budding already. The rest I can't tell yet but defenatly don't look male. I'm having problems with my first hydroponic run myself, very stunted plants but instead of starting over (I did germ 5 more), I'm gonna use these to experiment with and use this experience as a learning tool. Which if you have the space I'd advise you to do also! (not knowing how much exp you have).

Never know could turn around for ya and produce some bombs even if they are light weight.

Just my 2 cents

Grow safe

Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

Your welcome, Keep them if you want to....how are your other plants looking?
I already got rid of them. I held onto them for a couple days until I got an answer never got the answer so I want to hang out a rid of them because they was attracting these little bugs that was flying around did my kitchen.. I Have 8 total lift. Six of them look real good. One of them is still a runt but she got a nice color, and then I have another one that's dealing with some type of burn I think it's the part of the chemical burn the fertilization burn I actually did weeks ago.
Purple dream there is a fem looks to be budding already. The rest I can't tell yet but defenatly don't look male. I'm having problems with my first hydroponic run myself, very stunted plants but instead of starting over (I did germ 5 more), I'm gonna use these to experiment with and use this experience as a learning tool. Which if you have the space I'd advise you to do also! (not knowing how much exp you have).

Never know could turn around for ya and produce some bombs even if they are light weight.

Just my 2 cents

Grow safe
And I appreciate it but that's what I'm using this for is an experiment. This is my first run. But I'm not going to make the mistake of keeping a male or a hermaphrodite. They all went into flower because they were in veg so long. Trying to heal them from this ailment or that ailment or me burning them. But if you read my past post you'll see that the only encouragement that was given what's the normal weight and start over. I only threw one plant actually away but it was very sick and I didn't want it to infect the others. It had a heavy infestation of insects. I took care of every plant to the best of my abilities, it's just not a numbers game for me I actually enjoy the plant and going through the process of growing it. I took real good care of the Hermes or males as well. but has become too dangerous to have them in the same tent with the females if they are male I was going to take that chance. I took care of them up to the time when it was dangerous for them to be in my in the same tent with females if they were male because I got the purple Dream females they're bigger and push it in the then the purple dream that one like you scene let them grow every what they was all like start over get rid of them, start over, but chose to see them through

20200311 060434
20200311 060455
20200311 060513
20200311 054053
20200311 054131
20200311 054147
20200309 045456
20200309 044413
20200309 045437
20200309 044211
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
That first close up might be a male. It's blurry to see. But looking good see you topped.

How large are squares in that screen? Look a little big is all.

But looking good cheers.

Top Bottom