Hermies?!?

• Thread starter da BUG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

da BUG

I had some really nice ladies that have never shown hermies before in previous runs. I had some pop due to some stress factors and was just wonderin if i ran these seeds if anyone thought theyd be fine or likely to produce hermies.

another_sellout

another_sellout

The chances of a self pollinated hermaphrodite seed being an intersex plant are at least three out of four, and probably higher. Sex isn't X and Y in plants. They don't have that. It's more chemical. If you're dilligent about killing off all the herms (3 out of 4 or more), as well as low yielders, weaklings, and males (can happen) you might end up with one or two thick and juicy stable female mothers out of about fifty or sixty seeds. Even then they may still be weak to trigger male flowers after all of that work. Might be easier to just order superior genetics that aren't trying to sabotage you, you know? Also, if you've been running this plant for several generations, have you been using the strongest clone as your next mom? If not, the hormonal balance may have degraded with time and all your future generations are going to do this as well. Colorado's close to you. Come get some medical!

D

da BUG

Thanks for the info. i for sure keep my best clones for temporary mothers so my genetics arent gettin weak. And I am definitely trying to get my hand on some more better genetics.

waayne

waayne

Well da Bug you are at the right place if you want to upgrade your genetics!Some of the best breeders and strains
in the world are right here at the farm!
:passingjoint:
Good luck!

D

da BUG

thanx man, just patiently waiting for a drop to spend some of my money.

Top Bottom