Hermies?????

• Thread starter Oblix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oblix

Hey all!

It's the first time I see stg like this. I hope I'm wrong...The strange thing is, that the hermies are only from The Church strain, I have no such problems with the other strains I have...

I will be grateful for every answer!

Img 4110sm
Hermies 2
Hermies 3
Hermies 4
Hermies 5
Hermies 6
Hermies 7
O

Oblix

Killed it! I saw similar balls on 3 other plants, but smaller (on the second image) and I killed them too. As I said - all of them were The Church...Only one of them has no such balls, but I'll keep an eye on it. Is it possible they turned hermie because of the topping?

convex

convex

Stress can definately bring it on, it is a survival trait ...
Three out of four sounds like it is genetically prone to hermie, stress or not, so keep a good eye on her.

Cheers

O

Oblix

Thanx convex and UCtestn! I was wondering if they're hermies for about a week and then I posted here. I hope it's not too late...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hermi

Thats a full blown hermi, seeing balls that early either you have a serious light leak or you should ask for replacements. Good Luck getting replacements from them, I suggest buying your seeds from the farm. There are good people here and excellent reputable breeders who stand behind their work

mal

R

robz

That's one dirty Tranny! I just killed my first Herm! Nit even full blown balls like that. Just late bloom bananas on mine but still too much of a freak for my room.

W

WW Lover

This is not the first time I'm reading a thread concerning this strain, I've seen the same report on multiple forums. Don't think this is one I'm going to run ever!

Latest posts

Top Bottom