Herms and Dutch Master Reverse

• Thread starter danksponga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

danksponga

Helpin out a girl who has trouble with her grow.

Strain: Hindu Kush Skunk

Problem: The plant started herming out and producing seed, they pulled about 6 plants they found that had seeds and were starting to herm on the 9th of this month.

They basically called me too late and I told them to wash everything down and dutch master reverse everything.

They are about 3 weeks away from harvest and the pulled plants are still sitting in the bathroom trash bag covering them till today, should they just keep them bagged and turn it into hash or what? They are about 50% yellow hairs on the top and the rest are solid white, so the plants really were at that point of turning them into THC. They are fairly dense, very green healthy looking and very sticky. What to do?

2nd question is; the Dutch Master Reverse is in effect since about the 10th and they say they are gonna do another DMR in 3 days(every 10 days). Whats your opinions on this and any other plants showing seeds, obviously I think we should just charge through them and keep them under the lights. Pick out the seeds as best we can and hash the rest. What say you?

Pictures to come...

C

claudacio

My thinking would be to just keep them and worst case scenario make some bubble hash out of them of they turn up too many seeds.

The DM reverse, is a decent product, I have it, never have used it though. A friend of mine swears by it and uses it as a precaution in the early weeks of bloom. However I cant see spraying shit on my plants that it doesnt need, so....

As for the plant with nads, look at it and see exactly how many seeds are on it and are they spread all over the plant, or is it just a couple??? If its all over, the plant is going to more than likely shift its processes into seed making rather than producing buds.

Do you know if this plant is just producing sterile seeds or is there herm pollen in there somewhere? I would be more concerned with finding the source.

Go in on lights out time and see whats going on, make sure there is NO light anywhere near the plant during lights out. An LED from a surge protector or timer or any kind of light no matter how small it is, get it covered up. That will cause herms.

I would really question if its worth keeping any clones of this plant unless you find it was environmental cause which it very well could be.

But a few seeds on 1 or 2 buds is no biggie, but when they are spread all over the plant, she's gonna shift gears and concentrate on making seeds, devoting all her energy to that because theres no longer a need to push out pistils and create bud, the hunt is over and shes been pollinated. Just learned that on the weed nerd last night, LOL...

Good luck with these he-ladies and yes pics will help others help you.

D

danksponga

My thinking is they stressed them out by either...

The AC system was overloaded cause had leak and need freeon, shutting down the lights because of overheating. So shutting off and on, yah.

They messed up big time and recently just left the lights on for 24hrs!!!!

So now I am babysitting them and just tryin to help this honest hard working girl out, so I will setup a checklist before they leave the location to go over (water/lights/timer/ac/etc....)

C

claudacio

Yeah its best to let those babies move on with those kind of issues, good luck.

Top Bottom