Herms Ha Ha, First Grow In Years

• Thread starter NoFr1ends
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NoFr1ends

Wow, its never ending. Trying to hang in there.First time growing soil...Used to grow with the grodan blocks years ago.... I battled PM, pH problems, and now this..I have 4 Cotton Candy Kush that are in 25g fabric pots in week 7 of flower. Im showing signs of hermies, all 4 of them. I noticed the little yellow flowers. Im not going to lie, these plants have not had the best of conditions while I was still setting the room up.. I had to move them a bunch.... so that brings me to some questions.

Can they just herm overnight?

Should I cut them down now? I think they need about 2 more weeks. They look horrible anyways. can't wait to restart and apply all Ive learned with this first grow.

Can it be genetics?

Im thinking this was gardener error. This next run, I will be using 5gal pots instead of 25gals. I don't think I was giving them enough water.

Ill post some pictures when the lights come on.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
The longer you leave them the bigger the seeds will get and the more of them there will be, I would chop now since youre so close. Sometimes they pop out overnight if you dont watch them really close.

N

NoFr1ends

The longer you leave them the bigger the seeds will get and the more of them there will be, I would chop now since youre so close. Sometimes they pop out overnight if you dont watch them really close.

Sounds good. Should I just try and make concentrate out of it? whats all involved in chopping again? :/

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you have no medicine and you need it you could go ahead and do a week or ten day flush and then chop it, you might get some white seeds.

N

NoFr1ends

If you have no medicine and you need it you could go ahead and do a week or ten day flush and then chop it, you might get some white seeds.

Sounds good. I mean I do have medicine. Do I keep it the same light cycle for the 10 day flush?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Yeah, the flush is where you stop feeding it for 10 to 14 days at the end and just give it straight water to help it use up some extra clorophyll for a smoothe smoke/vape. If you have something on deck and have plenty of smoke I would chop it and put the next ones in.

N

NoFr1ends

Yeah, the flush is where you stop feeding it for 10 to 14 days at the end and just give it straight water to help it use up some extra clorophyll for a smoothe smoke/vape. If you have something on deck and have plenty of smoke I would chop it and put the next ones in.

Sounds good. After this run, I need to redo my room. Haha. Lots of work ahead. :) thanks for the tip. I believe I'm going to let it go for another week. See what happens

Top Bottom