hermy issues

• Thread starter u-me-n-thc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

u-me-n-thc

I ordered some feminized seeds one strain is flawless the other has had two plants half way threw flowering then hermed out. They were jus lil bannas
. Could these polinate my room. I was wondering if it may be a strain trait or me. Is there more stable feminized strains out there?

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Sounds troublesome. I'd remove the questionable plants based on the limited information that you've offered.

Many strains are dependable feminized. Just do a little research and you can find what you need.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They can pollinate, you have to assume this every time. Remove as many bananas as you find and spritz the girls down with water for as long as you find them.

U

u-me-n-thc

I had to remove one plant completely. The other had two bannas that I plucked at the base with tweezers removen the whole banana at the base without destroyen the flowers. The other is dutch passion bb n its down great very semetrical growth. I use all fox farm n 600 hps for flower t5 panel for veg. Jus looken for a lil pointers this hermy shit sucks!

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

As Seamaiden said, spray them with plain water and remove the bananas. Keep a close eye on them for the rest of flowering. If they are becoming problematic then I would consider scrapping the strain and trying some new seeds. If they are throwing male flowers now then all of your clones will too.

U

u-me-n-thc

What does spraying the hermied plants with water do exacly? Im now jus fed fith week my bb is awsome heavy. The pine apple has to no issues except growth seems light like bud developement is loose I know its a higher sativa but a little worried.

M

MTM

What does spraying the hermied plants with water do exacly? Im now jus fed fith week my bb is awsome heavy. The pine apple has to no issues except growth seems light like bud developement is loose I know its a higher sativa but a little worried.

It keeps the pollen from getting all over your room and seeding the fuck out of everything you have.Water just keeps the pollen from flying around your ladies

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There are those who assert, and in my experience it seems to be true, that water 'kills' (makes inviable) pollen upon contact.

Top Bottom