Female or herm

• Female

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Herm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Grizzy207

Hey guys, new to growing and three weeks into my flowing and I found these bulb looking things on my plant. Not throwing any obvious male signals at me but need an expert opinion. If it is a Hermy do I just chop it now? The plants had a rough last two weeks of veg and first week of flower so I wouldn't be surprised if it shocked it with the junk lights and light leaks.

Hermy or what
Hermy or what 2
Hermy or what 3
G

Grizzy207

All female so far

Try and nix those light leaks asap. Don't want to waste time and money on a plant if it hermies
Thanks bro, yes light issue is fixed now running t5s and led with supplemental cfl till I get one unit for a 4X4. Currently in a 4X4 tent light tight so light leak issue is fixed.

G

Grizzy207

What's the best light for a 4X4 tent. Leaning for LED. Would like to fix Max number of plants.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

cant think of the name off hand right now but that is normal just wait tell they start stacking on top of each other

G

Grizzy207

Do you guys ph your water for soil grows? Currently using fox farms with general organics nutes and don't ph . I use bottled water at 6.8 but my tap is 9.0 and hoping I could save by using tap.

IMAG0009
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

When I started, I had 2 4x4 tents. One veg, one flower so I could run a perpetual grow. But I did 9x 3.7 gal pots, under 1x600 and did very well. Did 6x 4.7 gal next run and pulled same weight, well about 20g off. I don't remember the veg time, it was 5yrs ago.

Basically bigger pots, bigger flowers.

Always ph anything going into your pots. 6.4 +/- is the sweet spot. 6 for coco (iirc), 5.8 hydro.

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

The bulbish looking spot you're questioning is called the pistil. Male flowers look greatly different.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

never used them nut but yes id ph for sure i use tap its 9+ i use earth juice it drops the ph to 4 when added has to set for a day with a air pump or ph up

Top Bottom