Heroes Of The Farm - Marionberry Kush - Day 60

• Thread starter PepeLePew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Here are some pics of a keeper pheno in the Marionberry Kush line from Heroes of the Farm. Pretty impressed overall. This was grown in 10 gallon rubbermaids. Four foot bush, lolipopped well. Got five ounces out of this lady. Very tight nugs, extreme odor, funky fruity smell, purple hues with that -20 degree temp drop when lights off. Grew in a sort of vine like structure that need some staking like the breeders website suggested. Heavy yield, the other pheno I have yields even bigger but this one is the keeper for smell, effect and overall dankness.

Heroes of the farm   marionberry kush   day 60
Heroes of the farm   marionberry kush   day 60 2
PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Forgot to mention that I grow in soil, I have my own "super soil" mix and like to use raw ingredients to fullfil my nutrient needs. This plant was grown in a 2000W flower chamber. I had six plants in this room. No Co2 added. Only fresh air exchanged very frequently.

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Nice n dark frosty lady.good job.hows she smell pepe?
Yo Waxman! This MBK #1 here is such a winner! The taste is so unique, def leans towards the space queen in the flavor. Once cured out it has a very pungent rotten fruit mixed with an astringent kind of cleaner smell with a skunky funk undertone. I also have a MBK #4 that I kept. It leans towards the Raspberry Mom in the cross. More sweet mango tang and fruity with a nice funk to the back of the throat when smelling the jar. I will try to get some pics up tomorrow of the cured stuff. I would recommend this Heroes of the Farm strain but not the Jillybean from TGA that I grew next to this MarionBerry

Latest posts

Top Bottom