Heroes S3 Starts in 30 Minutes :)

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Quick reminder to the US and UK amongst us: Heroes Season 3 kicks off in 30 minutes @ 2100 in the UK and also in the US. First time they've synch'd UK and US release I think.

Don't forget - it's too good to miss. If you've not seen S1 or S2, beg/borrow/steal/buy the DVDs or AVIs :)

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice, i loved the two first seasons and am in need of something new to download/watch...
Weeds is over, dexter and californication should start shortly!
Still hoping for a third season of carnivale... Shit was creepy good

:clapping

T

thc4sim

Hia FF!

I was at work and missed it last night, so i downloaded season 3 episodes 1 & 2 off limewire it looked like episode 3 was up but it was a corrupt file....

so just gettin setup now to watch 1 & 2... :yes

Ive just watched 1 & 2!!! heroes really fucks with a stoned mind trying to keep up with all the different things going on!!!!

but shit i highly recommend downloading them so you can see number 2 as well!!, some real good shit!!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Im glad the new hero's is out, now i can enjoy smoking a fat jay and watching Heros:)

Its crazy sylar couldnt kill the cheerleader girl? she is meant to have more powers and 2 peter petreli's? what? and lindermen is back

this is gonna be crazy

F

FastForward

Yeah man...cra-zeeeeeee.....i mean, they took a few liberties with the writing to bring back dead people....but it's still good...and Nikki is HAWWWWWWWT....I nearly had an accident in the lingerie scene ;)

D

dkmonk

So what have you guys thought so far after watching the 4th episode. This seasons got so many twists and turns already I cant get enough of it. Im definatley interested to see more of these new villains pop up, and the Doc now has powers, hopefully he finds a cure.......

F

FastForward

I'm not hugely impressed - it seems weaker than the previous seasons because it feels like they're running the season 1 formula again. It's still good...just less original so far...

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Story lines gone to shit, ive started to watch fringe looks like it could be a good show :yes

D

dkmonk

I agree it seems repetive, but I think there is a lot to come out of this they just have to lay down some of base for the season to get started, also i think the writing staff has changed due to the writers strike that ended the 2nd season early.

Top Bottom