Herojuana OG no stretch?

• Thread starter OCKushCollector
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

I bought 3 Herojuana OG clones at 6" and vegged/topped them for about 3 weeks and they were growing substantially. It seems that as soon as I switched to 12/12 (at 15"), they stopped growing vertically. They are at day 16 of 12/12 now and are not even 2 feet tall and not growing, besides the buds themselves! They are small bushes and I am concerned about my yield. I have a couple grows under my belt, and I am used to the stretch after switching light schedule. Is something wrong here, or does this strain just not have any stretch? Anything I can do? I have them about a foot under a 600 watt hps, temps at 82 with light on and rh at 40, using organic nutrients and aerated compost teas.

Rushoe

Rushoe

1st off if u bought the clones from a shop then its a 90% chance that its not a real cut and not every strain is gonna stretch as much as another one would or vise versa u know trust me even if u have ran them before they might not stretch as much as the time before but this can be a good thing as well lights in ur case a 600 is not gonna penetrate that deep so having huge plants is not really gonna do much because u will just get a bunch of larffy nugs I was thinking of rocking my 600 in a 4x4x7 space so i was thinking of sea of green maybe 10 12 plants maybe or just keeping it simple 6 plants with a two week veg that should fill the room nice remember ur 1st 21 days of 12/12 they are still kinda vegging its day 21 when most ppl see the 1st sings of trichs maybe sooner if u use a bloom booster powder like mother of all blooms the first couple weeks or just the second not sure would have to go back and check lol. but yeah man if u are one day 16 u still got about another week. if anything I dont want mine to stretch out that much i much rather have dense nugs then a bunch of sticks lol.good luck bro I will be up and at it again soon my self I was taking a break i guess a long one.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

But assuming everything in the post above was assumptions...

I grew straight herijuana a couple times. Ran a seed run as well as a few cuts from people.

That bitch does NOT stretch. Flip it at 14" when it's finished stretching it might hit 20". LOL

I've had some amazing heri og nugs that looks to be the same structure as the heri,

But with herijuana pollen so available (I know a couple people who still have woodhorse heri beans) no clue if it was a dusted random og cut or what.

pugliese63

pugliese63

But assuming everything in the post above was assumptions...

I grew straight herijuana a couple times. Ran a seed run as well as a few cuts from people.

That bitch does NOT stretch. Flip it at 14" when it's finished stretching it might hit 20". LOL

I've had some amazing heri og nugs that looks to be the same structure as the heri,

But with herijuana pollen so available (I know a couple people who still have woodhorse heri beans) no clue if it was a dusted random og cut or what.

Absolutely correct.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Don't mean to take this off topic, been looking for info on this strain for a minute now.

This is HeadLock by slausongardens, it's (Headband x Herijuana OG) ......the pics are from Monday, day 44, they all have some very similar smells on em {strong earthy, skunky fuel with slight hint of lemons!} Got a nice range of phenos too! These nugs are so dense and rock hard and the calyxes have just started to swell ....I'm a big Sour D fan and that's the type of smell I getting from these!!

Pheno #4
Symbiote420 609

Pheno #2
Symbiote420 607

Pheno #1
Symbiote420 606

Pheno #5
Symbiote420 608

^^^This pheno is the closest to Heri/Hero OG, it stretched more than the others, they probably stretched anywhere between 10" and 15" but this one doubled .....she's a nice frosty OG leaner!

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

1st off if u bought the clones from a shop then its a 90% chance that its not a real cut and not every strain is gonna stretch as much as another one would or vise versa u know trust me even if u have ran them before they might not stretch as much as the time before but this can be a good thing as well lights in ur case a 600 is not gonna penetrate that deep so having huge plants is not really gonna do much because u will just get a bunch of larffy nugs I was thinking of rocking my 600 in a 4x4x7 space so i was thinking of sea of green maybe 10 12 plants maybe or just keeping it simple 6 plants with a two week veg that should fill the room nice remember ur 1st 21 days of 12/12 they are still kinda vegging its day 21 when most ppl see the 1st sings of trichs maybe sooner if u use a bloom booster powder like mother of all blooms the first couple weeks or just the second not sure would have to go back and check lol. but yeah man if u are one day 16 u still got about another week. if anything I dont want mine to stretch out that much i much rather have dense nugs then a bunch of sticks lol.good luck bro I will be up and at it again soon my self I was taking a break i guess a long one.

Why would you start off your pitch with false info, Rushoe? It makes me wonder if there is anything worth reading in the rest of it. 90%? Do you really believe that or did it just come out out of reflects? You can get some great cuts, that are what they say, from most clubs that have a good rep, and even some with a not so good rep. I hate when people through out false info for no reason. It's bullshit! Let's help, not hinder each other.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Why would you start off your pitch with false info, Rushoe? It makes me wonder if there is anything worth reading in the rest of it. 90%? Do you really believe that or did it just come out out of reflects? You can get some great cuts, that are what they say, from most clubs that have a good rep, and even some with a not so good rep. I hate when people through out false info for no reason. It's bullshit! Let's help, not hinder each other.
its not a pitch i was trying to be helpful giving a new grower heads up of bullshit cuts pass out sure lets say something like bubba or maybe even a blue dream or green crack might have a good chance something like that would be almost for sure but u will never find something like Chemdog D the real one or the real sfv cut or any club giving out og cuts are most likely fake or from bean not the original that all i was saying and yes 90 % this is from years of going thew bullshit cuts from clubs. I know for sure i wont be growing anything from a club its just not worth it. and if u read the tread u would know this guys is new to the growing seen i wish someone would have given the heads up but we live and learn all i can do is try to pass on the info in hopes to help others if ur not connected somehow u are better off growing from beans.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

What you are saying is still false. I've worked hand-in-hand with a lot of clubs. I've gotten great genitics from just about everyone. And they were what they said they were. Most, not all, but MOST, are going to care about their rep due to the level of competion out there. Most are going to sell what they think are the real thing. Sometimes they may miss the mark, but most of the time it is unintentional. For you to say 90% is false! 100% false. The clubs that I go to provide me with real cuts because they know I will return with fire for their shelves. If you think I'm talking out of my ass and don't know what I'm doing, Check out my grows.

Rushoe

Rushoe

u said it ur self lots of time the cuts are not wut thy say.sometimes they may miss the mark thats the 1st time i hear that one ...and they are gonna sell wut they think is the real thing come on now really? I am sure this is some cool clubs out there but so far the only one I can say is on point is the spot where g.o.dreams works everything i have gotten from him has been on point they rest of my cuts are from underground cats .all I am saying is u have a better chance of getting real shit from homies then clubs plz dont say thats also false?so yeah man i wanna stick my 90% statement for me atleast.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Mendocruz,with all due respect im with rushoe on this one.I have a buddy that got 6 pineapple express and 6 skywalker cuts awhile back and i dont beleive any of those cuts are the same,lol.Maybe its a socal thing but it seems to never be what they say it is down here,the exception was when avalon was still open all their shit was EXACTLY what they said it was but they are long gone.In all honesty there is no way to tell what your getting,buyer beware i guess,it seems you norcal guys have it alot better as far as that goes.

Top Bottom