He's A She!!!

• Thread starter UgrewWHAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Using the seed identification method when going through some regular Cinderella 99 F4's I pulled two seeds that, going by the diagram, I believed were male seeds.

One male was taken out early but the other survived. So, knowing that I was only keeping this male around for stud I've kept it in a makeshift greenhouse in a half gallon pot. No need going big for a throw-away male, right?

So we're the 5th of July and things are showing. Where the Skywalker OG showed immediately round the 22nd of June, this Cindy 99 male started showing three days ago. He's got pistils?! He's a girl!!!

I mean, I'll keep my eye out for nanners but... Looks like I might have some Cinderella 99 in limited quantity. Lol!

Hes a she
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Like I said, I kept HIM in a small container thinking I would reap the pollen. Turns out it's a girl. Much BIGGER container is on the way .

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Now in a 5 gallon smart pot she's had a week or so to settle into her new shoes. She's getting her color back and stretching her legs. I topped her early as you can see she's one big V. I mean considering this was a female coming out of crumby conditions I'd have to say it was a good save.

Latest posts

Top Bottom