Hey all a questoin fer ya

• Thread starter chef green
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chef green

these are pics of my unknown bagseed, one smells like haze, one skunkish and the big one has ahint of mint its been awhile sinsce i grew last so any and all advice on how these look would be appreciated thanks

Hey all a questoin fer ya
Hey all a questoin fer ya 2
Hey all a questoin fer ya 3
Hey all a questoin fer ya 4
Hey all a questoin fer ya 5
P

Pistil Pete

Well, the top 3 pics are male. The last 2 are a bit tough to make out, but it look like it's branching nicely.
Good luck with your grow.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
There will be seeds o plenty as soon as those males throw their boy joy all over the place..not far off either, I would get those out of there with the quickness unless you want to make seeds for the future.

Tex

C

chef green

could stand to use some pollen for my feminezed clones other than that bagseed test grow thanks pete and texas

devilrays

devilrays

TK is right as always, get those things outta there!!

C

chef green

seeds came from a hermie bag pertty good doing two staight males huh (lol) im thinking ill let them flower out, sterilize the room, and get ready for my fem plants. Thanks all for help, Keep you posted on the blue widow and moby dick grows.

B

bdawgburner

why do you want to let the males flower if you arent making seed?

C

chef green

i took the males outside to finish flowering to give back to the smuck who sold me that swag to begin with i currently have 2 other fem seeded grows from dinafem blue widow and moby dick.

C

crazycanuckster

Can relate

I had bought some seeds some time ago, and had them turn out all male and 3 female....then the female started popping out pollen ( hermaphrodites!).... it was a major bummer after spending all that time and money.

Top Bottom